Official NBA 2k13 Thread

i managed to pick up cp3 for our online association :pimp: still mad i missed out on the draft. played romeadude and hit him with a buzzer beater :pimp: :lol:

He's not gonna mention how it had Paul Peirce leaking out every rebound. I change defense every quarter the 1st 3. Man to Man. Trap. Zone.

why would pierce ever leak out? you sound dumb.

learn how tp play on ball. cpu plays your defense for you bum.

bums like you cant do anything in teamup cuz your on ball defense doesnt exist. :rofl: :rofl:

you think im make pierce slow *** leak out when i have terry, lee, and barbosa. lol. sound dumb son.

bottom line is you put zone and dont even cover the person in the zone. bum.

Last edited:
Got this game last week, still haven't won a single game against the CPU. I'm garbage...any tips on playing?

Someone loves kobe... Dude online took all his shots with Kobe besides one Artest 3. Howard and Jamison had to get putback slams just to get their points :lol: .

Last night was Nba 2k13 Play a developer night ( Posted on Ronnie 2k twitter).
1. The euro step 3 pointers is known but it looks like it can't/won't be fixed.
2. Lobbies. Not coming back most likely. They did studies on it and the issue was kind of like madden lobbies. You challenge someone and they don't respond and you are in the lobbies sitting waiting to play someone.
3. I asked about next gen Nba 2k.... as like I suspected.. Nothing to speak on.. Hey I tried.
I expressed my concern about interior defense for future releases.
Blacktop was discussed, Dont play it that much but I just felt it played to fast when I do play.
4. She said we are REALLY gonna like 2k14
5. Bringing back sliders for playing friends, not coming back anytime soon.
That's all I can remember. I really didn't think I was going to be able to play a developer so I really didn't have questions prepared.
Per RockChisler from OS

Last night was Nba 2k13 Play a developer night ( Posted on Ronnie 2k twitter).
1. The euro step 3 pointers is known but it looks like it can't/won't be fixed.
2. Lobbies. Not coming back most likely. They did studies on it and the issue was kind of like madden lobbies. You challenge someone and they don't respond and you are in the lobbies sitting waiting to play someone.
3. I asked about next gen Nba 2k.... as like I suspected.. Nothing to speak on.. Hey I tried.
I expressed my concern about interior defense for future releases.
Blacktop was discussed, Dont play it that much but I just felt it played to fast when I do play.
4. She said we are REALLY gonna like 2k14
5. Bringing back sliders for playing friends, not coming back anytime soon.
That's all I can remember. I really didn't think I was going to be able to play a developer so I really didn't have questions prepared.
Per RockChisler from OS

:smh: |I

This game is so flawed im hardly concerned about a euro-step 3 pointer.....They need to fix the entire defensive side of the ball, they need to fix the player movements and awareness.....The ball needs to be an individual piece of the game, not "molded" to whoever is touching it (See FIFA 13)....This game has had so much wrong and from 2010-2012 it was unbearable to the point I wouldnt even play the game..... 2K13 is a huge improvement but there is still so much wrong and so much half-assed work. 

Look at what u made me do KTown... almost frisbee'd the disc out my window too. I'm going to win my money back. Game is so ******ed at times.

I remember one dude online was doing the euro step 3 to me with ray allen n wade smh. SO ANNOYING, after awhile I just started sticking him with Dwight n blocking every single one of them lmao

And oh yea someone PLEASE TAKE DARREN COLLISON & RYAN ANDERSON off of my hands, I cannot stand them lol. I need a PF and a SG

EDIT: ^^LMAO I lost to KTown too, CP3 was dribbling right thru my defense getting whereever he wanted :smh: lol

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I told you lets run with different teams.. i hate playing against ******g lebron... son is straight unstoppable.

No... **** you.

Heat vs Clippers. Don't complain about the Heat no more cause the Clippers is just as bad. How do I get 4 deflections in ONE single possession on defense yet the ball magically ends up in DeAndre's hands for an AND 1, dunk from the free throw line? FROM A STATIONARY, STANDING POSITION?

I was up most of those games till u came back in the 4th qtr. They were good games, but somehow BS always prevails in the fourth qtr. But like I said, it's all good. I'ma win my money back like I usually do.

No... **** you.
Heat vs Clippers. Don't complain about the Heat no more cause the Clippers is just as bad. How do I get 4 deflections in ONE single possession on defense yet the ball magically ends up in DeAndre's hands for an AND 1, dunk from the free throw line? FROM A STATIONARY, STANDING POSITION?
I was up most of those games till u came back in the 4th qtr. They were good games, but somehow BS always prevails in the fourth qtr. But like I said, it's all good. I'ma win my money back like I usually do.

you sounding real mad right now :lol:

lets not complain about deandre's dunks cause le ******g bron dunks on 3 of my players from anywhere on the court. and how is it that lebron hits all of his wide open 3s? either way ill be on tonight and ill cook ur angus again

Back
Top Bottom