Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Damn that restarting the game cost me big time :smh:
Coulda had Javale dumb self instead lol. Oh well, he gonna back up Asik lol

After some deliberation and thought, we'll stick it out with this league. We went through the trouble of getting everybody to signup and to do it again with a new league would start a cycle of no PLAYING. All I want to do is play games. Tt's actually better to have the draft with virtualy no one participating, because it'll really be a challenge to work with your team and make transactions. So let's play, I'll try to make whatever changes the game allows once the draft is complete.

And Chris, I'll glady take Kanter off your hands

Last edited:
league too cheesy. do yall selves a favor. i played dude that 1 3 1 zone and controlled pf all game.. cpu defense is stronggg... step yall on ball d# up.

Regardless of the result, good game juicyju. My on ball d online is terrible tho. Shoulda played off the ball more but I aint wanna cheese too much lol

^ good game.. That was a tough test for our first games lol. Yea my on ball is ****** some games, i was about to give up on that too

:lol: at you putting your players on the trading block

Last edited:
After playing that first game, I firmly believe Amare, Lou & Darren Collison dont fit my style of playing. Theyre on the trading block as well as that bum Kanter lol

^ good game.. That was a tough test for our first games lol. Yea my on ball is ****** some games, i was about to give up on that too
:lol: at you putting your players on the trading block

Lmao hell yea, I wanted Amare to post up but he never did and I couldnt even run a quick post up play for him either cause somehow Iggy has the best post offense :smh: lol

EDIT: And I just noticed that it simulated our game instead of automatically giving me the L for turning off my frozen PS3 lol
Kwame scored 10 points on 5 of 6 shooting in the simmed game lmfao

Last edited:
Good game haas1900 or wtv. Wait til I learn how to stop Wade from leaking out tho :lol: Dude was under the other rim before the ball was shot :rofl:

Barely beat the pacers that started Mo williams, Barbosa, Bogut & bums... Wish the setting was all star against the cpu. CPU on HOF is too hard on this game :smh:

Back
Top Bottom