Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Anybody having freezing at the online screen. I've been having this problem for 3 days. I select Online. When it gets to the screen for quick match, team up etc my game freezes right there. I can't play online. Any help, solutions, fixes

it is shot release timing, also you can jump now without be called for a foul. Any open shot i am going to make it. Use right stick in direction the ball is going for better results

finally finished my first season of my player

i was a monster with the warriors, averaging 34 & 7 assists at point. They took me out of the starting lineup in game 79 and we lost...broke a ridiculous win streak. They finally let me get a custom shoe but I dont have the patience to make one, that things a mess.

If anyone cares, I will be updating 2K12 with this years rosters. In case there is anyone else that hasn't/isn't going to buy 2K13

2k is on some BS thats why. They took away the Chase down artist ability with Lebron man. So if you on fast break with cp3, rondo, mo williams, and other dudes who can barely dunk. You gon dunk it ertime without lebron or dwight or batum blocking you.
yea but you just dont know how to steal. Its easy if you got someone with pick pocket skill. You gotta understand. Nobody was playing D# before. they just tried to get the steal every time. Tap sq sq sq sq sq sq sq sq sq sq sq sq . You see how bummy that is. Stop reaching so much. There is no point of even reaching. Step up your D#. You see how many bums only reach?
it was messing up the game.

Most of my steals are from using the stupid ball physics against people. I use LT and get close to the ball handler and mirror their movements. If they cross over or do anything behind the back the ball bounces off your leg. Getting the ball is hard when playing against the cpu cause they get most loose balls. I play PG on My player so u pretty much have to play on ball d because your man has the ball pretty much most of the possession. My off ball D could deff use some work tho i always position myself between the ball and my man trying to play the passing lanes and either get beat with a cut or get screened.

Im not saying im a great 2k player but i think i play the game the way it is supposed to be played most of the time.

I do this as well. Soon as I play the lane my defender sees daylight and I'm beat. Thankfully my teammates, I play for the Sixers in MyPlayer, have been able to help me when I get beat. I'm learning to just stay in front of my defender and take a stab at the passing lanes sometimes.

I do this as well. Soon as I play the lane my defender sees daylight and I'm beat. Thankfully my teammates, I play for the Sixers in MyPlayer, have been able to help me when I get beat. I'm learning to just stay in front of my defender and take a stab at the passing lanes sometimes.

Yea its all discipline i just get impatient. I play for the mavs with no dirk (not that it matters) so once they pass me its easy 2 points brand is usually on the other side and he is too slow to react

Anybody suddenly not hitting shots?

I usually average 58% fg pct and I've shot around 40% for the past 5-7 games or so. :x

It isn't like I am taking bad shots, they are usually WIDE open. Just not understanding what happened with my ability to hit shots.:smh:

I usually average 58% fg pct and I've shot around 40% for the past 5-7 games or so. :x

It isn't like I am taking bad shots, they are usually WIDE open. Just not understanding what happened with my ability to hit shots.:smh:

I been playing alot lately, and the same thing happened to me but for only one game. I always play with the shot feedback on and i noticed that all my shots had late release even if i just tapped the button.

I been playing alot lately, and the same thing happened to me but for only one game. I always play with the shot feedback on and i noticed that all my shots had late release even if i just tapped the button.

Nope, y'all not alone. Me too, I'm missing WIDE OPEN shots, even after setting up nice plays. & apparently its pissing everyone off.....

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=596216

https://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323888

I haven't been in here for a while but why did they take the option of sending a guy to the D-League off? Especially with injuries.

Last edited:
I have noticed players have been missing dunks a lot more frequently too. Not ridiculous alley oop attempts but normal dunks sometimes with slight traffic (even with good dunkers) are dinging it off the rim

I WANT TO BLOCK DUNKS like in 2k11. Seems like as long as you get in the paint, no matter how many defenders are around you, pump fake once or not, get the dunk or foul. It's so ridiculous seeing a dude at the 3pt line execute some moves or do a hop step and dunk in traffic with a 100% accuracy even when you got a 7ft center waiting to challenge him or a defender shadowing his every step along his flight path. So ridiculous. :smh:

I WANT TO BLOCK DUNKS like in 2k11. Seems like as long as you get in the paint, no matter how many defenders are around you, pump fake once or not, get the dunk or foul. It's so ridiculous seeing a dude at the 3pt line execute some moves or do a hop step and dunk in traffic with a 100% accuracy even when you got a 7ft center waiting to challenge him or a defender shadowing his every step along his flight path. So ridiculous. :smh:

this and this

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing shooting difficulties. I like to play inside/out and take good 3's and my 3 pt % is wayyyy down. I went from making 6 or 7 a game to one per game :smh:

Why did they do this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom