Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Why will they not add the option of using Custom Sliders online? Its really ridiculous at this point
Seems like a good idea, but it wouldn't help much to promote a uniform experience online.

Both parties would have to agree to using a particular set of sliders, and it would have an effect on user records, ranks, ratings

Would the stats for games played with sliders be separate from game played without?

Just as the sliders can be used to improve the experience, they could also be abused, which would cause further discrepancies in the records and ranks

Something has to be done about that eurostep shot :lol:

It can be stopped and blocked but more often than not its free points off an animation shot.

Manu doing the euro shot from 3 :x :smh: Straight cheese

Last edited:
It can be stopped and blocked but more often than not its free points off an animation shot.

I don't know what difficulty level y'all are playing on but that eurostep jumper does NOT work as well as stated. I have a shooter with 99 Mid, 95 3pt and still only makes the euro jumper on open occasions at a 50% ratio. Stop playing on Rookie, problem solved!

you can land that euro step layup or a floater with Kyrie Irving or Chris Paul, 98% of the time.

that little flick of the right stick to each side is OD

Last edited:
I don't know what difficulty level y'all are playing on but that eurostep jumper does NOT work as well as stated. I have a shooter with 99 Mid, 95 3pt and still only makes the euro jumper on open occasions at a 50% ratio. Stop playing on Rookie, problem solved!

I only play on HoF :lol: Sometimes when I want to be a cornball/just playing around with friends I'll start doing that shot from 3 with Spencer Hawes. Cash 3/5 times at least.

I had a dude in my party that plays on some site for money and his opponent dropped 57 with Manu alone only doing the euro shot from 3. He still pulled out the W but he said thats all the dudes do on whatever thing he plays on.

Last edited:
Played with TruthGetsBusy yesterday.. i was off with J Craw going 3-9 FG ..

told u this teamup is legit though. ****** ball forreal. You still new so i cut u some slack.

Bruh my name is Gutta :lol:

But yeah, I'm not new to teamup but I sure played like it that match. Kept trying to force bad passes and had a lot of turnovers. Found a groove towards the end though. A lot of them cats love uptempo high paced action, dudes kept spamming long range passes and turbo :x

Last edited:
Quite surprised I found several people that played man to man throughout the entire game. It's much more enjoyable when the both of you are on the same page. I played this one dude he is too nice with the Thunder. I was the Celtics and he gave me a whooping but I take the L with pride since there were no cheese of any kind but the contested shots going in and computer fouling for no dang reason irks the heck outta me. :smh: Then I got a rematch and I picked the Heat(in HOF and sim mode). It was close before halftime when I couldn't hit any shots and was giving up and 1s because of the stupid issues. I'm gonna try playing him with the Knicks. /i suck story |I

I had a guy cheese me with the Spurs like that one time after he had gotten down early. You can stop it with man to man, but of course you have to play tight. With that said, I run into a lot of guys that run a half court press on me and control the bigs, pretty funny stuff.

The closer sig skill is sometimes ridiculous.

Edit - and the spin pump fake with someone like Westbrook or CP3

Last edited:
Bruh my name is Gutta :lol:
But yeah, I'm not new to teamup but I sure played like it that match. Kept trying to force bad passes and had a lot of turnovers. Found a groove towards the end though. A lot of them cats love uptempo high paced action, dudes kept spamming long range passes and turbo :x

that what happens when people dont get back on Defense. Long passes.. Alot of dudes play dumb and will press sometimes or go for offensive rebound so they lose their man.

Guys were throwing long passes even when dudes were back on defense :lol:

Just got to embrace it though I guess, this is how 2KSports programmed the game. I also meant to say that I'm also new to playing with these cast of players. That was a funny little hot potato session we had at one point though. Whenever I commit a TO, or a series of TOs, I feel that someone else deserves to bring the ball up the floor for a bit, I was ready to set screens. I gave you the rock after an inbound and you gave it right back :lol:

Good W nonetheless.

lol... i didnt want u to feel pressured.. so i let u take it up. Its hard to make that pass to the bigs... since no one posts up.. cuz if you post up you get swarmed by 3 people...

How the **** do I stop Lebron James my little brother rips me with him and I can't take it anymore :lol: >:

Last edited:
Something has to be done about that eurostep shot
laugh.gif

Manu doing the euro shot from 3
sick.gif
mean.gif
Straight cheese
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mean.gif
 Really tho thats outtaline

:smh: :smh: :smh:

:lol: :smh:

Latest roster update

Bucks - Larry Sanders +8 (73)
Cavs - Shaun Livingston (Added)
Cavs - Anderson Varejao -9 (Injured 67)
Cavs - David Sloan (Waived)
Hornets - Greivis Vasquez +3 (73)
Knicks - J.R. Smith +3 (82)
Magic - Nikola Vucevic +7 (68)
Nets - Deron Williams -3 (86)
Nets - Brook Lopez -1 (79)
Nuggets - Danilo Gallinari +4 (76)
Nuggets - Andre Iguodala -2 (85)
Pacers - Paul George +2 (81)
Pacers - Lance Stephenson +5 (69)
Pacers - Sam Young -8 (Injured 60)
Rockets - Daequan Cook (Waived)
Rockets - James Anderson (Signed - 65)
Rockets - Marcus Morris +3 (68)
Rockets - James Harden +3 (86)
Suns - Goran Dragic +1 (78)
T-Wolves - Lazar Hayward (Added)
Trailblazers - J.J. Hickson +3 (76)
Warriors - Stephen Curry +1 (82)
Warriors - David Lee +3 (84)
Wizards - Trevor Ariza +12 (Back from injury 76)

How the **** do I stop Lebron James my little brother rips me with him and I can't take it anymore :lol: >:

I've come to the realization there is no stopping Lebron on 2K. The user will spam with him and he'll get his 20+. Put your best defender on him and make him take jumpers and limit mistakes on the offensive end that'll cause fast breaks. I've beat the Heat a bunch of times so I've got it down to a science, but it can get ugly real quick if you don't play smart against them.

Dumb question but when I sub in injured players (ie: Derrick Rose) as starters as soon as there is a dead ball I can't put them in the game anymore. Is there a way to stop this?

Why will they not add the option of using Custom Sliders online? Its really ridiculous at this point
Seems like a good idea, but it wouldn't help much to promote a uniform experience online.

Both parties would have to agree to using a particular set of sliders, and it would have an effect on user records, ranks, ratings

Would the stats for games played with sliders be separate from game played without?

Just as the sliders can be used to improve the experience, they could also be abused, which would cause further discrepancies in the records and ranks
It should at least be available for Play With Friends. Thats all I would need honestly.
^ In the past, games that used custom sliders were custom games. Unranked.
Yup
Something has to be done about that eurostep shot 
laugh.gif

Manu doing the euro shot from 3 
sick.gif

mean.gif
 Straight cheese
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif
Bro I ran into this last week against the Cavs. I was disgusted. He only missed it like 4 times and that was as a result of fatigue.

The only way to make this game great is to remove animations that we see like once every 20 games. Like I know we see a spin dunk in real life and its awesome but giving someone the option to do it at will is what causes stuff like Spin Move Cheese. I'd rather not have it in the game at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom