Official NBA 2k13 Thread

That's not why dudes are zoning against the bobcats though. I actually prefer when dudes play zone when I don't use a team that have players that can create for themselves. All I got to do is swing the ball around and I can have shooters taking practice shots. This becomes boring.

Ai also starts acting dumb when people zone. I could drive and create an open 3 for a shooter in the corner just for him to cut at the last second, then my big man like to fade to corner instead of diving to the rim.

Any guy who THINKS they will play 1-3-1 or man and beat me, they have another thing comin. Regardless, Ima get buckets.

How can you not post up? is a player suppose to allow you to do what you like doing?... If you post up and our doubled you kick it out.... knock a few down pump fakes will begin to kill the defense and either your guards are gonna have an easy lane to the basket or make a pass to a player for an easy score under the basket.

A cheese is coming down court wit steph curry attempting 10 3's a game... basket hanging and dunking with Lebron... switching your defense to change up someones entire offense is what your SUPPOSED to do.
Not cheese, you can block his shot.

I use 1-3-1 all the time and play man defense

i use it like dude said to stop cats that think they just gonna drive to the hoop every play

but you can beat 1-3-1 and if you cant you should watch more real hoop and figure it out
Fun fact is no team in the nba use it.

Some people just take way too much pride in this game. Got damn, like I just beat a dude with a 250-90ish record and now he sent me 5 messages in a row about how I got lucky. Blocked him and then afterwards got 5 more messages from his other username. Hop off smh

Some people just take way too much pride in this game. Got damn, like I just beat a dude with a 250-90ish record and now he sent me 5 messages in a row about how I got lucky. Blocked him and then afterwards got 5 more messages from his other username. Hop off smh

:rofl: I get this almost every day

Who wants some of 1632-32 :nerd:

Last edited:

Had a guy message me and say that the only reason I won was because I used a cheat code.

I had no idea how to respond to that.

you play to much. go outside

you play to much. go outside

I'm a full time student and I run my own business :nerd:

2k is my stress release. leave me be

Back
Top Bottom