Official NBA 2k13 Thread

^^Nah son, some people are truly GREAT CHEESERS at the 1-3-1. I have a roughly 400-100 record online and I STILL have trouble with some people's 1-3-1 (which is all I see from ppl that I play because they are scared to play me 1-on-1).

The biggest 1-3-1 cheesers play "deny ball" "play tight" "no hedge" and "switch" and "double post players" that makes the 1-3-1 almost invincible. Smh I HATE those guys who do that. Just play ball man, forget all these "exploits" to try to be a superior opponent.

1-3-1 can be beaten EASILY if you know what your doing...horns plays and finding the open shooters in the corner will win every time. also posting up then kicking out works as well as long as you have bigs that are solid when passing out of the post/double teams. thats why i slap post playmaker on my bigs

the only people who have problems with zones are the people who cant shoot a damn jumper and try to dunk all game
This here.. It's too easy to defeat the 1-3-1

Anyone who plays My Career having issues with trades ? I play for the Raptors and complain to my GM about Landry Fields everytime i get the chance and nothing ever happens. He basically just takes up space on the floor and penetrates to the lane just to pass out of an open shot. I need him gone ASAP !

Now it seems like I'm talking to the GM lol

Anyone who plays My Career having issues with trades ? I play for the Raptors and complain to my GM about Landry Fields everytime i get the chance and nothing ever happens. He basically just takes up space on the floor and penetrates to the lane just to pass out of an open shot. I need him gone ASAP !

Now it seems like I'm talking to the GM lol

:lol: I got the same with Andre Miller, Trying to get dude moved on but the GM ignoring me

hate how easy it is to drain 3s played my boy the other day homie just bombed away with melo and shumpert(who made like 8 or 9 ******g 3s)

melo can just walk up and shoot it in his defenders face every play and dude plays no d hes always the first dude down the floor

How beast is Damian Lillard in this game, I consistently drop 30+ points with him almost every game on HOF 6 min qtrs. Aldridge is also a beast on the block. Best 1-2 punch in the game.

:lol: I got the same with Andre Miller, Trying to get dude moved on but the GM ignoring me

LOL it's crazy. I just got Landy moved. Made a trade for Ray Allen who was with Dallas :pimp:. The end of the 3rd month Andre may be moved when the team ask you what trades would you like the team to make.

had this for 360 and sold it so got the ps3 version, how the heck you mute the other player? had ps3 since release date, but never used psn til now :lol: thanks!

With the way 1-3-1 works in this game youd think every team in the NBA would be running it too :lol:

Slap on that 1-3-1 and you got Haslem looking like Young Olajuwon

Just got a copy of this game for PS3 and I'm wondering how to get all of the shoe updates.

I'm connected to the PSN and I've downloaded the latest roster update, but I do not see all the shoes (ex: christmas, BHM, Jordan XX8s, etc.)

Anyone know how I get these?

Hit an alley oop game winner to Klay Thompson against a homie the other day.

Never been so hype in my life :rofl:

As someone who uses and plays against the 1-3-1 Alot i don't wanna hear a cheese about someone using a defensive strategy. the 1-3-1 only shuts down players who can only successfully use 1-2 players.

There are NUMEROUS opportunities for open midrange and corner threes in the 1-3-1 however people usually are either 3pt attempt or drive and dunk so it bothers them.

As someone who uses and plays against the 1-3-1 Alot i don't wanna hear a cheese about someone using a defensive strategy. the 1-3-1 only shuts down players who can only successfully use 1-2 players.

There are NUMEROUS opportunities for open midrange and corner threes in the 1-3-1 however people usually are either 3pt attempt or drive and dunk so it bothers them.
No bruh, its a known cheese defense. Its a issue in the game where it stops posts players from even posting up. If I'm the Grizzles, I shouldn't be stopped from posting up. Its a defense that can be used by any team regardless of the players. Its cheese and it will be worked on this year. Its fine if used every once in a while, but when you use it the entire game because you don't know how to play MAN TO MAN defense, then expect me to cheese you to hell for the W.

Real players know how to play defense without that 131

100% correct.

If you can't beat a 1-3-1 on this game, you're garbage I'm sorry.

No bruh, its a known cheese defense. Its a issue in the game where it stops posts players from even posting up. If I'm the Grizzles, I shouldn't be stopped from posting up. Its a defense that can be used by any team regardless of the players. Its cheese and it will be worked on this year. Its fine if used every once in a while, but when you use it the entire game because you don't know how to play MAN TO MAN defense, then expect me to cheese you to hell for the W.

Real players know how to play defense without that 131

How can you not post up? is a player suppose to allow you to do what you like doing?... If you post up and our doubled you kick it out.... knock a few down pump fakes will begin to kill the defense and either your guards are gonna have an easy lane to the basket or make a pass to a player for an easy score under the basket.

A cheese is coming down court wit steph curry attempting 10 3's a game... basket hanging and dunking with Lebron... switching your defense to change up someones entire offense is what your SUPPOSED to do.

The same can be applied the bobcats have horrible outside shooting... So you take away the strong point and force them to do what they aren't good at. It may not be fun to you because it's making it hard to score, but in a game how is that a cheese either 1 step your game up or two don't use the bobcats against top tier teams.

I use 1-3-1 all the time and play man defense

i use it like dude said to stop cats that think they just gonna drive to the hoop every play

but you can beat 1-3-1 and if you cant you should watch more real hoop and figure it out

Back
Top Bottom