Official NBA 2k13 Thread

i just wanna see the game. 3 times a week i hear about something new just let me see the game sheeeeesh

New to NBA 2K13 MyCAREER- Introducing the MyPLAYER Closet in MyCAREER mode. Ronnie2K is able to choose between all kinds of apparel and accessories for customizing his MyPLAYER’s appearance on game day, game arrivals, blacktop and more!

yup...aight..

New to NBA 2K13 MyCAREER- Introducing the MyPLAYER Closet in MyCAREER mode. Ronnie2K is able to choose between all kinds of apparel and accessories for customizing his MyPLAYER’s appearance on game day, game arrivals, blacktop and more!

yup...aight..
What are they doing 
tired.gif
mean.gif

yup...aight..

Now I'm not to keen on the idea of the Sig Skills but have no idea how they'll actually be. So I'm not passing any judgement even though it sounds questionable.

This, though, is facepalm worthy. It's getting to be like the dunk contest. All flash and not even good flash at that.

Oh well, I won't be touching MyPlayer anyway. It's just a bad indicator.

Last edited:
Dudes ***** and moan about anything

Im glad i dont gotta wear that ****** brown suit in my player anymore

I'm all for customization, but this right here seems like the most uneccessary game feature ever.
I they're gonna work on customization, fix the accessories, fix create - a - team, not no damn My Closet... :smh:
who the hell wants to do that, it's just gonna make My Player more annoying...

yup...aight..
What are they doing |I :smh:

it's gettin corny my dude

this legit something that will get 10 minutes of my attention over the span of 11 months :smh:

There needs to be a real way to create an expansion team, thats my #1 interest here

Why did they ever take out the extra games for summer league and team tryouts in MyPlayer, if you sucked you gotta play harder thats a lot more realistic than just one game and making a NBA team :smh:

There needs to be a real way to create an expansion team, thats my #1 interest here

that would be dope. to actually hear them say your city and team name before the game. to build your own logo and arena and create your roster. smh but instead we get the sims: nba edition. :lol: let me wear that jordan brand tee when i show up at the black top :lol:

Why did they ever take out the extra games for summer league and team tryouts in MyPlayer, if you sucked you gotta play harder thats a lot more realistic than just one game and making a NBA team :smh:

:lol: i remember being in dleague hell for two seasons averaging 40 a game :lol:

i finally went to the league and was in top 5 in scoring and leading my team in scoring. one bad game and i was back in the d league :lol:

Back
Top Bottom