>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

If you guys think that HOME COURT ADVANTAGE doesnt exist in this game then youre buggin... Miami Heat home court advantage is ABSURD.

Last edited:
I think home court advantage does play a factor depending on what type of perks the certain NBA Player have. Like if you're home with the Clippers, you make like 2 shots in a row w/ Jamal Crawford this dude is already hot

Free 13K VC for those who haven't redeemed it yet.

10K VC Locker Code: N14PS-U668X-6IITS-MDPQA-TQPM7 (expires midnight)

3K VC Locker Code: N14PS-NKK9Y-LMZ2J-HXA2G-E2V13 (expires December 30th)

Good looks... How do you give reps tho? LMK and I got you homie.

I'm 64 games in not a starter 94overall 2nd rank 5th overall , barely got the Gatorade mention of a possible endorsement....how much longer lol

I am on the wolves and just finished my first season. Won the chip, MVP, ect and I'm only rating 87. I have been a starter getting 41 minutes (according to the rotation) since January of my rookie year. What I think you aren't doing is accomplishing some of those random in game goals. Like "get us the lead," "get us within 5," "score the next 10 points in a row," and stuff like that. That helps build your reputation with your coach. Also winning those scrimmages helps gaining minutes quickly.

I'm a low rating because I swapped my HD after like 30 games and even though my character was saved on the cloud, 2K made me start from the beginning stats and didn't allow me to transfer over the 20k VC that I earned before on the old HD.

Last edited:
How are y'all rated so high in myplayer? I am a stone cold assassin but only rated a 73 ... 41 minutes per game, averaging 30 5 5 3 2 ... I maxed out my 3pt and dunk first and now my layup and ball handling ... Ever since my layups went up I drop 50 per game ... In game 3 of 10 for the Gatorade contract and about to be in the playoffs ...

I'm only getting like 500 vc per game though ... Does the difficulty have anything to do with vc? I'm an A+ every game and usually hit most challenges but damn my stats are on struggle ...

anyone into my GM mode? Made some deals and my new starting 5 is Rose, Affalo, Turner, Aldridge, & M Gasol. I haven't really been playing any games though just doing all the GM duties and seems like you can't build up VC this way. Anyone complete a full season or sim through it all and still accomplish the owner's goals? This is no where near as good as good ole' Association mode though :smh:

Last edited:
How are y'all rated so high in myplayer? I am a stone cold assassin but only rated a 73 ... 41 minutes per game, averaging 30 5 5 3 2 ... I maxed out my 3pt and dunk first and now my layup and ball handling ... Ever since my layups went up I drop 50 per game ... In game 3 of 10 for the Gatorade contract and about to be in the playoffs ...

I'm only getting like 500 vc per game though ... Does the difficulty have anything to do with vc? I'm an A+ every game and usually hit most challenges but damn my stats are on struggle ...

Certain key stats help raise your rating faster depending on your position. As a SG, it's MED, 3P, Quickness, Speed, On-ball D, Steal, Pass, Handle, and Rebounds. Focusing on those first will help raise your rating. However, if you don't do finishing in traffic and layups I feel that gathering stats will be hard. I play on the level below HoF so I get a 1.5 multiplier.

Certain key stats help raise your rating faster depending on your position. As a SG, it's MED, 3P, Quickness, Speed, On-ball D, Steal, Pass, Handle, and Rebounds. Focusing on those first will help raise your rating. However, if you don't do finishing in traffic and layups I feel that gathering stats will be hard. I play on the level below HoF so I get a 1.5 multiplier.
Know what the stats are for PGs?

Just got my code 
pimp.gif

My PS4 glitched and didn't let me use any locker codes or purchased VC in myCareer or else it wouldn't have taken so long (played all the way through to a few games in the next season), but glad I got my pair. 

Anyone know if I can get a second code using the same acct but new mycareer player? Want to put these points to use. 

Know what the stats are for PGs?
I think it might be pretty similar to what the SG stats above: scoring, passing, handling, etc.

Back
Top Bottom