>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Patiently waiting for news on MyTeam.

Day one you will be playing olympic teams while you have some moderate players who most likely have had alot of time on the bench and play in d-league games

Need any more info? Lol

Honestly idc if i play superteams i just want them to have to pay crazy salary

I don't care if I play super teams either, its all you play against in 2k13 now and I destroy em with my squad. What I want to know is how they're handling the player market and if everything is left to packs/auction market or is it going to be the same format as last year. Plus the addition of new courts/jerseys and even more players.

They could do so much with this mode and it was already a good start last year with it being their first time.

Last edited:
The defense in 2K13 is actually pretty decent especially when u shade certain players to go left/right or when u have a guy in the corner three and u shade him into the baseline....

Online though fatigue just doesn't seem to be a factor with some of the superstars offensive abilities. Like I just played a guy who picked OKC and even though KD and Westbrook would have no stamina they'd still drain these ridiculously contested shots

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to carryover last year's myplayer I to the newest release.Idk but I hate having to start over every year.I

Some off-screen gameplay:

^ Next gen is either gonna be a huge success or a monumental flop

If the rumors are right and the next gen version is just a stripped down model with just my player, exhibition and online, 2k will forever lose my respect

^^:x :smh: looks like they just used 2k13 player models for this years current gen and just did work for the next gen. They better charge $30-$40 for the current gen versions. damn.

Last edited:
^^:x :smh: looks like they just used 2k13 player models for this years current gen and just did work for the next gen. They better charge $30-$40 for the current gen versions. damn.

Exactly, the same thing Live used to do when they had the NBA game on a stronghold. Funny how things change. Live could really make it a competition if they step things up......but I doubt it.

Dont' care about the graphics. They're fine enough. Just give me improved physics.

roll.gif
 @ Kent Bazemore gettin loose on the bench

blocked dunk
ellis 360 layups
bazmore goin nuts on the bench
d will pocket being able to be picked even tho ronho is a {} ...LEGGO 2k :pimp:

Next gen info is gonna start rolling out next month; full game current gen gameplay next week.

Back
Top Bottom