>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

GGs earlier dro :pimp:

Undefeated against nters on both consoles :pimp: :pimp: can't play my ps4 brethrens anymore doe :frown:

But pizzo I'll be on sometime later broski

Haven't played me yet homie!! I didn't even realize til I looked at my record the other day that I was on a 14 game win streak lol. Lost the next game after (was getting smashed came back but couldnt hold on haha)

Cant stand when people quit when down by 10 points. I've came back and won from 20 down (I'm sure yall have too)

GGs earlier dro :pimp:

Undefeated against nters on both consoles :pimp: :pimp: can't play my ps4 brethrens anymore doe :frown:

But pizzo I'll be on sometime later broski

Why not? I'm on ps4 wanne see if ur that good
Sold it..average margin of victory +20 :pimp: :pimp:

Only have the one now

I'll be on after this little UFC event is over

Damn. You could of got that work too

kidkain kidkain what's your psn?

I got Pippen on my first try.

Same

:smokin

Last edited:
When the hell am I getting my shoe deal ? I'm the starting PG for the Mavs leading the league in scoring at 30 per game its the end of January and I'm a 80 overall.

When the hell am I getting my shoe deal ? I'm the starting PG for the Mavs leading the league in scoring at 30 per game its the end of January and I'm a 80 overall.
Did the part where you pick to stay with friend or big agent come yet? Cause it's right after that

:lol: :lol: :lol: at you still wearing those dusty *** 2k generics

should have fired your manager from the get go, he's probably taking 50% of your VCs under the table

lets keep it real brah, yeen never seeing that shoe contract

obviously not srs, i hope you become a jordan brand athlete

Last edited:
How do you adjust your starting lineup in my gm season mode? I'm seeing team rotation where it limits how much minutes a player plays and his role but it still shows the same starting lineup I don't want when the game starts. Help.

Last edited:

I didn't get my shoe deal until almost the end of the season.

And I don't think you're rated high enough.

It comes towards the end of your first season

Did the part where you pick to stay with friend or big agent come yet? Cause it's right after that

I just told that dbag Ari Gold wannabe to **** himself 2 minutes ago.
You should be good soon then.

GGs earlier pizzo :smh: kd with 0 assist in two games :x I gotta figure out how to stop that nonsense. I wanted to run another but you stayed in game I guess we can run again later. Spurs need to get healthy b no kawhi hurting

Ya good games fam ahah I didn't even realize he had no assist both games.

I made a store run after that last game I didn't think you were going to play again. I should be on later tonight though

SO what is the best way to have your player act? Dbag or team player? I usually keep it cool with the team, but when they put me in down 16 and wanted me to put the team on my back, we still lost and the manager blamed me. I told him to shove it and requested a trade, but when he came back to me a few days later, I told him I would stay.

SO what is the best way to have your player act? Dbag or team player? I usually keep it cool with the team, but when they put me in down 16 and wanted me to put the team on my back, we still lost and the manager blamed me. I told him to shove it and requested a trade, but when he came back to me a few days later, I told him I would stay.

If you do things detrimental to team chemistry then you will suffer the consequences by losses or being ignored when you ask for the ball.

I always big upped the team. Even if they were some **** :smh: :lol:

I carried them to a ring and they did absolutely no work. My assists suffered because they never made the shots I put right in front of them.

But I still gave the props in interviews and rode for em. Team chemistry was on 99.

Man i just played a game online i was up by like 18... Then computer comeback assist gets activated for the person I was playing. All of a sudden I was missing wide open shots I was making earlier, missing easy layups, my players get butterfingers, and now they cant catch like were playing with a tennis ball. Turnover after turnover... My guy is wide open.. nope he throws it over his head. He's wide open again.. nope he cant get the pass because its too low even though hes open and I'm 5 feet away. He got a two point lead but I was the better player so I still came out with the win.. :smh::x

The game really tries to help you get back when your down or is it just me???

Last edited:
I'm on right now if your tryna go.. @carver
laugh.gif

At work right now.. I'll be on after my boys mom gets home which is like 5 central.

Last edited:
LOL This dude just beat me by taking me to overtime off a three point shot foul lol lucky *** they had to get me one game 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Gonna give Pizzo that work today.. Imma shut that KD **** down asap.

Beat him for me man. He put a whoopin on me the other night then second game disconnected in the first (I upgraded my internet to the highest speed yesterday if that was the issue)

Bought to lay my boy down. If he goes to sleep without fight then I'll get on, if not then I guess I'll get my rematch tomorrow :lol:

Back
Top Bottom