>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

ill be on ended my 9 game winning streak against an undefeted player so i been ballin 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
nice run @droski  we'll have the break that 2-2 tie.  Harden dropped 50+ on me, and I couldn't get hot with Kyrie for nothin'

Last edited:
lol harden thats my boy..

Great games though lol you had way too many opportunities.. Gotta stop those wild putbacks. I think you scored atleast 20 off those each game. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Quick question for you guys, Ive been playing the "myplayer" mode since the game has been released on ps4. Myplayer is a 93 overall, yesterday for the first time I went to see what "The Park" was all about and my player is rated a 25?? Has this happened to anyone else? Did I not download the newest patch/update? I would love to find out whats going on because the park is pretty sick. If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it.

^i think i added you before, but I made a new account:  SRVD81

if i'm down to play now, or @droski  wants to play this tie breaker

also what's good with the NT League?

Last edited:
Lol I gave u that gg though my dude forgot to play d started running in circles
Let's go serv

Last edited:
good series serv had to put an end to those insane putbacks and harden went to work like always.

lets get that tourny started

Last edited:
Not enough users for a league :lol: we tried once.. but add joeebrap for games I'll be on tonight since today is my Friday :smokin

Still cant get over that GW from last night. First one on this game, me and @droski  were going at it ! i was getting cooked in the first half.

we could set up a little tourney and keep tallies in here. i just dont think we can pull off a league with all xbox one users just not enough or they dont play as much. 

Yea that was a good game we gotta finish that series.. I'm going undefeated tonight if anyone wants any losses 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom