>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

my player doesnt shoot the same form like in career in the park??? how do i change this?

just played my best game as a pf in mycareer, 49, 12, 5 blocks and the damn thing is frozen after the game and won't even save 
indifferent.gif

Yall playing My Player on Hall Of Fame???

Some games feel set up for you to lose..too many games..

You could drop 50 and still lose by double digits. 
mean.gif

Yall playing My Player on Hall Of Fame???

Some games feel set up for you to lose..too many games..

You could drop 50 and still lose by double digits. 
mean.gif
yeah sometimes it feels scripted with some games the CPU is just not missing. When I feel the game is going to be like the from the beginning, I just try to score as much as I can

Last edited:
Play on simulation so the CPU doesn't make every wide open shot they take and all their inside shots

Last edited:
Play on simulation so the CPU doesn't make every wide open shot they take and all their inside shots

This wasn't even about the CPU making wide open shots tho...at times there unstoppable.

Hitting the 1st shot they put up every time down the floor even with good team CPU defense (if there's such a thing lol)

But I'll definitely try this and see if it helps.

I've been playing on Hall of Fame and my teammates are still idiots meanwhile the CPU is playing like the 72-10 Chicago Bulls......

So I just copped yesterday games great but none of the stuff shows up for me in the my player store any tips/help?

No doubt hof is rigged lol just like playing Madden on All-Madden. You expect the CPU to play flawless.

I've been playing on Hall of Fame and my teammates are still idiots meanwhile the CPU is playing like the 72-10 Chicago Bulls......

Its been known when you play on HOF, each player on the opposing team gets a 9+ addition to every stat

Idk why its not just added to off awareness and def awareness being those are the stats that make them play smarter

Once on HOF i played the bobcats and their big went 3 for 3 on 3 pt shots smh

Its been known when you play on HOF, each player on the opposing team gets a 9+ addition to every stat

Idk why its not just added to off awareness and def awareness being those are the stats that make them play smarter

Once on HOF i played the bobcats and their big went 3 for 3 on 3 pt shots smh

I play for the Grizzlies man. ZBO and Gasol get like 3 rebounds a piece per game smh.

I play on HOF Sim with 10 minute quarters and my team is 15-1 so far. I don't cheese and try to play as realistic as possible.

I'm on the Timberwolves in our second season.

C - JaVale Mcgee

PF - Kevin Love

SF - Derrick Williams

SG - Kevin Martin

PG - (Me)

McGee & Love are both averaging near 20 ppg, while D-Will and Kevin Martin average around 10 points. D-Will got so much better in the second season since his 3 pointer got upgraded to like a 87. My pick and pop/pick and roll game with Love & McGee is basically unstoppable. Enjoying destroying teams so far, even with some of that HOF cheese that happens every now and then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom