Official NBA 2k15 Thread

laugh.gif

He said that last year when 2k14 didn't even get his jumper down :smh:

Standings for players 50-75 should be posted soon methinks

Last edited:
I'm just going to assume the create a player is still **** since they've avoided talking about it other than that face scan ****

They got Melo's "3 to the dome" and Shump's "Hold my Phone" :pimp:

The last 10 seconds of the trailer tho...:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I haven't picked up 2k in 3 years, but this is looking great. I may need to hop back in with this. (R.I.P NCAA Fotball)

BUT the my Player cut scene stuff looks horrible and exactly what I don't want in that game mode. Is it optional?

I'm just going to assume the create a player is still **** since they've avoided talking about it other than that face scan ****
They completely redid it, they said, just haven't announced yet, Im hoping its improved also, need my draft classes looking right

I'm going to be out of town for work on the release date and won't be back til Thursday evening (the night I have class) :smh: . This will be the first time I'm not going to be able to play the game the day it releases. But DAT WEEKEND THO :pimp:

The crowd looks AMAZING. Love the idea that the away team fans won't cheer if the home squad scores.

It's looking to be a vast improvement from 14. I'm just glad Association mode has been revamped. 

I got a $50 Xbox gift card when I got my Xbox that I was upset that I couldn't use for Xbox Live.

Sad it took me 3 weeks to realize I could use it for this.

Man am I the only person that doesn't do any create a player stuff?

Like I see people in here talking about my player and what not and I've NEVER done any of those modes in my life.

All I do is run cats with the Mavs either online or in person. That's it.

Last edited:
^ Man I haven't touched MyPlayer mode since 2k first introduced it.

Have had no desire to play it.

Back
Top Bottom