Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Is this the first year Dirk is rated over an 84? Maybe I'm not remembering right but he's always in the low 80s.

Also SMH at Rudy Gay over Joe Johnson.

I got a $50 Xbox gift card when I got my Xbox that I was upset that I couldn't use for Xbox Live.

Sad it took me 3 weeks to realize I could use it for this.

Man am I the only person that doesn't do any create a player stuff?

Like I see people in here talking about my player and what not and I've NEVER done any of those modes in my life.

All I do is run cats with the Mavs either online or in person. That's it.
Same here. I don't care about the my player and create a player thing, either. I just play games with actual teams and that's it. I'm more of a casual gamer.

2K is not worth $50 every year if you just run games

But that create a player better be dope or this ***** going back to the store

MyPlayer is cool, gets old after a week though IMO. I personally like playing with all the old school teams most. But that's why this game is so good, there's something for everyone

Last edited:
Online matches>>>>>everything else

Playing against different ppl & different styles of play doesnt make the game boring

Idk how dudes can play the cpu all day, thats what i did back in the ps2 days :smh:

Playing against different ppl & different styles of play doesnt make the game boring

Idk how dudes can play the cpu all day, thats what i did back in the ps2 days :smh:

dudes online play like jackasses

I want to play a basketball game not play some clown who wants to take 56 shots with Bron or Durant

if I'm playing another person it's one of my homies playing a random in 2K is a waste of time

dudes online play like jackasses

I want to play a basketball game not play some clown who wants to take 56 shots with Bron or Durant

if I'm playing another person it's one of my homies playing a random in 2K is a waste of time

How hard is it to back out when someone picks bron or durant, its easy to avoid those type of dudes online

Idk how dudes can play the cpu all day, thats what i did back in the ps2 days
mean.gif
For real, I also dont ever back out IDC who someone picks, MIA, OKC, doenst matter. I still win above 80% of my games and have caught more Ls to disconnects than anything else really. But online>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How hard is it to back out when someone picks bron or durant, its easy to avoid those type of dudes online

I'd rather just not play online at all between how slow it feels and the horrible opponents it's useless to me.

I play mostly myplayer/mycareer and whatever their gonna call association mode, this year it's myleague, with my bro

I don't play any games other than UFC online tho, I used to play Madden online but the cpu is tougher so i just play franchises

Plus just running mad games back to back with no real meaning to them is boring to me.

I'd rather play the cpu, custom rosters and no lag, even on next gen, theres still a slight delay...I'm all about association on hall of fame with adjusted sliders

This.

Playing with someone person to person > playing online. That half second delay kills it for me.

2K is not worth $50 every year if you just run games

But that create a player better be dope or this ***** going back to the store

It comes out in October every year. I run games online or in person or play in online leagues til at least July or August of the next year. That's definitely worth 60 bucks to me. Easy.

It comes out in October every year. I run games online or in person or play in online leagues til at least July or August of the next year. That's definitely worth 60 bucks to me. Easy.

I feel you, the gameplay doesn't jump enough imo to warrant buying year after year if you just want to run games

**** 2k15 and 2k14 are the same damn game

I feel you, the gameplay doesn't jump enough imo to warrant buying year after year if you just want to run games

how can you say that when the game didn't come out yet?

Is it not going to be a basketball game?

I can see where he coming from, but its an argument of a person thats more of a gamer than a basketball fan.

Have you seen the videos?

Plus every hands on review I've read said the same thing that gameplay wise it's the same game just new bells and whistles in the different game modes

And the last 3-4 2Ks have been the same game

Last edited:

Have you seen the videos?

Plus every hands on review I've read said the same thing that gameplay wise it's the same game just new bells and whistles in the different game modes

Is it not going to be a basketball game?

I can see where he coming from, but its an argument of a person thats more of a gamer than a basketball fan.

I just think we should reserve judgement until the game comes out and we can all play it. of course its a basketball game ru trying to be funny? I'm a basketball fan and gamer and little things matter to me in the game. whether they improved on it from last year or didn't (defense, sliding, contact) will determine if it is the same game as last year or better.

But guys are still sliding all over the place

**** they been giving us the same create a player and player models for almost 10yrs now

Them pumping out the same **** every year is the only reason live still exists they see 2k falling into the same cocky complacency they did and realize they have a chance still, I think 2k is in for a wake up call next year when I personally think live will put out a better overall game than 2k

Back
Top Bottom