Official NBA 2k15 Thread

cp3 look cockeyed.

kobe looks like kobe, he just looks sick. ebola mamba

I'm gonna edit lebron and remove his headband. Let his lineup get some minutes.

sooo wait now you gonna make me buy basic as nikes in myplayer now? :x

and the same ol nike for the past 3 2ks....

Last edited:
@JersDaCurse: Flagrant fouls are in this year, including player ejections. Can't be controlled, but tied to player tendencies and personality. #NBA2K15

:wow: :smokin

@JersDaCurse: Flagrant fouls are in this year, including player ejections. Can't be controlled, but tied to player tendencies and personality. #NBA2K15

eek.gif
smokin.gif
never playing with ron artest 

I price matched amazon's price at best buy to get the camera last week, after I scan my face tomorrow, im takin it back as it does nothing good ....when I use the mic, everybody say there's either feedback or echoing.

I pre-ordered this yesterday at best buy, so $48 for GCU memeber, plus $10 back will make this $38 and I already got $30 credit for 3 other games that I pre-ordered making NBA 2K15 literally $8 which were paid with physical gift card.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this will be available at 12:00 ET on Xbox One?

But once the new one comes out you cant sell a digital download

gamestop offered me 6 dollars for the ps4 version of 2k14. we are better off gettin digital lol

thats my point.. i almost went ahead & did digital because i stopped getting fleeced by funcoland years ago ill rather keep my "games not worth nothing" instead of sell for $6 to them so they can turn around and sell for $45 used **** that... ill slowly but surly swap to total digital games

But once the new one comes out you cant sell a digital download
gamestop offered me 6 dollars for the ps4 version of 2k14. we are better off gettin digital lol
thats my point.. i almost went ahead & did digital because i stopped getting fleeced by funcoland years ago ill rather keep my "games not worth nothing" instead of sell for $6 to them so they can turn around and sell for $45 used **** that... ill slowly but surly swap to total digital games
yea  but sports games are every year, im down with digital but not for sports.

Kinda crazy that its damn near 2015 and next gen and player models still look like crap.

2k cant eem process Asian faces.

You just get an error message.

*Error code: 10402104. You know damn well...*

Back
Top Bottom