OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

For whatever reason I've used Vince Carters shot the past few years, I'm usually wet with it but I'm garbage with it now. Might have to switch to Lilliards, too smooth :pimp:

My only gripe with shot creator is capping the handle in the 70s how I'm creating if I can't dribble, shot off the dribble a damn 80 but I can't create no damn space, gotta hold the ball too long to get ya shot

And why the hell I got these dollar store socks on while everyone else in the league stanced out
They did this last year too :smh: They patched it in, then made you buy the socks. Like, no NBA player pays actual money for socks, sleeves, headbands, etc.

Last edited:
Why can't I put socks on my dude? Everytime I buy socks it doesn't let me select it? And where are just the black or white high socks in the store?

Atmosphere in game is still trash. Game 7 in GS of all places and crowd was literally sitting on their hands in a close game.

Atmosphere in game is still trash. Game 7 in GS of all places and crowd was literally sitting on their hands in a close game.

Crowd volume is set at 70, could turn it up and turn the commentary down a little or something? But I agree, the crowd should be a bit more fired up if it was a Game 7

roll.gif
​It's a lot of slick talk in these text messages

Prez pulled the wild scumbag move on his girl in one of these scenes too

live 10 atmosphere >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2k has seen it done right...why can't they use that as a tutorial?

SMH

It's gotta be that the engine their using doesn't allow them to, only logical reason. Unless they totally just don't give a deflated basketball

Back
Top Bottom