OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

like i said you not that nice thing. 

it all makes sense now the way yall talking...yall are the ones with the back necks and black arms, wearing bubble coats and cowboy hats with tims on. 

Outta your mind watch it...

You have no idea what I'll do to you.

You talking like a dude that sits in a dx racer chair and plays 2k all day and you still garbage.

like i said you not that nice thing. 

it all makes sense now the way yall talking...yall are the ones with the back necks and black arms, wearing bubble coats and cowboy hats with tims on. 
Outta your mind watch it...

You have no idea what I'll do to you.

You talking like a dude that sits in a dx racer chair and plays 2k all day and you still garbage.

Man you'll about to make me play mypark and I said I wasn't gonna do it till the first week of October just cause last year when I did it right away it was garbage..

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this is jokes.

Y'all sit around and play the computer and feel nice about it. We bout to catch some wreck in these parks tonight.

Last edited:

i think im bout to turn mines up to HOF...my numbers are starting to get to easy. 

starting to get 23+ and 13+ every game. 

i really like this nugget team tho. 

Murray and Chandler off the bench are so legit. 
you started over but still a PG right?
nah im gonna stick it out with my dude. i gotta control the game cant do that playing anything other then pg. 

Exactly dudes in here talking badges. If you can't get the badges on SS or HOF you don't need them bc you can't earn them. You just not good enough.
FACTS ... Like I said the park is garbage and what's fun about beating up trash comp most of time in the park especially if ya running with a full squad is way too easy. I'm convinced most of ya trash at anything outside of that cesspool .. and I really don't ya that good at park either to be honest

I'm just saying spin technician badge require 100 spin moves in the post ...who in the hell cannot do 100 spins in the post in a 82 game season? ...even on HOF that badge is doable by all star break if you play any post position.

Lemme put the game on easy so I can hit 10 3 pointers so I can have my Deadeye badge in 8 games bc I'm gonna need it my park. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Sunset over here as well

Although this year it don't matter since we can play with others from different courts on same team

I started off mycareer on all star just so It would be sort of a challenge at 55 overall. 

I believe I unlocked 3 badges before switching to HOF. spark plug, pick and roll maestro, and dimer. 

all of those were unlocked within maybe the first 10-15 games. 

I'm not even sure how the badge system works.. I usually don't play mycareer or the park, just association.

Exactly dudes in here talking badges. If you can't get the badges on SS or HOF you don't need them bc you can't earn them. You just not good enough.
FACTS ... Like I said the park is garbage and what's fun about beating up trash comp most of time in the park especially if ya running with a full squad is way too easy. I'm convinced most of ya trash at anything outside of that cesspool .. and I really don't ya that good at park either to be honest
I only play in the cesspool when my homies are online. Can't stand the chance of playing with these dudes in here, 40 step backs, never heard of a drive and kick, playing as a team mascot as dudes in here.

I'm just saying spin technician badge require 100 spin moves in the post ...who in the hell cannot do 100 spins in the post in a 82 game season? ...even on HOF that badge is doable by all star break if you play any post position.

Lemme put the game on easy so I can hit 10 3 pointers so I can have my Deadeye badge in 8 games bc I'm gonna need it my park. :smh: :lol:
Dudes are terrible man.

I only play in the cesspool when my homies are online. Can't stand the chance of playing with these dudes in here, 40 step backs, never heard of a drive and kick, playing as a team mascot as dudes in here.

Pure hatred for others enjoying that game mode?

Pure hatred for others enjoying that game mode?
View media item 2180044

Do you bruh

Lol kyrie a mypark regular... Hes on all the time before the season starts up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom