OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

looks that way
They prolly released the patch to fix up some of this garbage right here, which is garbage that Sam Pham tried to "alleviate" in one of his recent defensive settings tutorial videos

That and another Chris Smoove video shows that the "double-team cheese" from early last year has returned

Last edited:
They prolly released the patch to fix up some of this garbage right here, which is garbage that Sam Pham tried to "alleviate" in one of his recent defensive settings tutorial videos

That and another Chris Smoove video shows that the "double-team cheese" from early last year has returned

This is how it is with the Warriors they're just leaving guys wide open for no reason ALL GAME!
This is horrible.

This is why I stick to 5vs5 team up. Way more authentic gameplay.

Anybody got any notes on that big update last night .....went to bed while it was still updating.

Homie of mines said something about sharpshooter and ankle breaker badges being nerfed.

Last edited:
still no patch notes been released. 2k being quiet like always

anyway i keep hearing they nerfed the Ankle Breaker 

The Cavs' answer to the Warriors signing Kevin Durant. #Harambe

Last edited:
Put myCareer down to rookie for a game & put up 40-11-20-12.

I was expecting a bunch of texts but I didn't have a single one. Bruce texts me for the stupidest **** but not a word about my quad dub :smh:

I was expecting a bunch of texts but I didn't have a single one. Bruce texts me for the stupidest **** but not a word about my quad dub :smh:

I score a team franchise 68 points for the Pelicans, the only text i got from that was my girl saying " i think im late " text.

I dropped a 110... It got me two badges but nobody even talked about it. Last year my timeline woulda been blowing up

i think im bout to turn mines up to HOF...my numbers are starting to get to easy. 

starting to get 23+ and 13+ every game. 

i really like this nugget team tho. 

Murray and Chandler off the bench are so legit. 

Last edited:
What difficulty ya playing on ? Hof is the only option when your 87 or better And nothing's more lame then dudes playing myplayer like a 12 yr old 110 is just stupid like how do you enjoy putting up 50+ shots in a game ?

What difficulty ya playing on ? Hof is the only option when your 87 or better And nothing's more lame then dudes playing myplayer like a 12 yr old 110 is just stupid like how do you enjoy putting up 50+ shots in a game ?

It's for a reason... To get badges. People don't play rookie for fun, you have to do very specific things in large numbers to get badges.

Word of news the developers don't even play the game on HOF it's played on superstar... Just like online, mypark, and pro am.

Iunno how many times it needs to be said in here lol

we play on ROOKIE for BADGES its that simple to grasp 

Iunno how many times it needs to be said in here lol

we play on ROOKIE for BADGES its that simple to grasp 

Smh dudes don't get it then they get all high and mighty...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who's getting high and mighty I'm not 12... I'm not playing for badges or for a high ranking in the park or what ever else corny garbage you dudes partake in . No matter how you slice it its corny the whole mypark , pro am is a cesspool . Turning down the difficulty to make it easy to earn badges is lame too... like doesn't that defeat the purpose of myplayer dudes wanna be a 99 out the gate so they can put up 45 28 and 15 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who's getting high and mighty I'm not 12... I'm not playing for badges or for a high ranking in the park or what ever else corny garbage you dudes partake in . No matter how you slice it its corny the whole mypark , pro am is a cesspool . Turning down the difficulty to make it easy to earn badges is lame too... like doesn't that defeat the purpose of myplayer dudes wanna be a 99 out the gate so they can put up 45 28 and 15 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So what the hell you have the game for ?

Quick game exhibition ?

Thats the only thing if you hate everything else

So what the hell you have the game for ?

Quick game exhibition ?

Thats the only thing if you hate everything else
Huh no where did I say I didn't play myplayer I just don't partake in Proam or the park it's trash and dudes be playing wild stupid because they were playing like dumbasses in myplayer and making ridiculous body types to get to a 99 and get badges and it carries over to online .... hence 2k has the worst online community ever

I am a bit heated

Now you can get ankle breaker badge from either score or assist on double move leading up -_-

Yeah, they nerfed ankle breaker at mypark

Damn, they didn't nerf sharpshooters/stretch bigs' half-court shots :smh:

Huh no where did I say I didn't play myplayer I just don't partake in Proam or the park it's trash and dudes be playing wild stupid because they were playing like dumbasses in myplayer and making ridiculous body types to get to a 99 and get badges and it carries over to online .... hence 2k has the worst online community ever

Not really. Me and pizzo both play the rookie my career for the badges and we play nothing like that in the park.

Selfless passing, good D, and smart uncontested shots are the only way to thrive in the park against real comp.

So no the garbage mycareer shots/gameplay style don't ALWAYS carry over to the park, I'd disagree on that. Although I will admit there's plenty of garbage that consistently ball hog and shoot terrible shots. If you get stuck with 'em... just gotta ice em out and hope they play D :lol:

You can't be 99 in my career, and if you don't play the park enjoy Hof in career. Like it was stated earlier it's purely for badge purposes. Once you get the badges you need you go straight to the park.

Enjoy quick game though

Back
Top Bottom