OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Seriously fam..wtf is up with free throws. Which ****** attribute do i need to add to to make near full bars actually go in the hoop? This is bull ****

You can only work on them in team practice. According to the patch the upgrades should stick now. Just walk up to the free line and the option should pop up.

I only play online and this game sucks. Im about to try and return it I think. The gameplay is terrible and all these phantom charges are whack as ****. The comp d is as bad as ever and I keep paying for a product that doesnt really improve.

I only play online and this game sucks. Im about to try and return it I think. The gameplay is terrible and all these phantom charges are whack as ****. The comp d is as bad as ever and I keep paying for a product that doesnt really improve.

nah you just suck. go cop some new hands.

Just played my first Pro Am game. Gooooooood lawd that shot meter is broken like a son of a gun. Still managed to get the W & player of the game tho.

Message me with your PSN if your serious bout this park ****. I'm trying to make a solid squad. I play like a cheeser I speed boost and I pass or shoot idc. Get at me. I'm trying to get this tiger

I usually never play online or mypark cause of the lag but i want the tiger add me on psn menor305

Ill probably buy vc if i go to mypark my guy is only a 60 i usually play offline only and earn the vc i played mypark with friends a few times but the lag messes up my release

Restarted MyCareer. Justice got traded before my trade request to the Lakers went through :smh:

Soo much happier already even though I'll have to get my OVR back up n whatnot. Hated playing for the Nuggets, got drafted to the Wolves this time around and I don't even know if I want to request a trade to LA when I get the opportunity. Squad is real nice :pimp:

Wen't with a 6'9 Point Forward instead of a playmaking PG and I'm liking it a whole lot more

Also, for some reason I still have all of my kicks from the JB deal I signed with my first mycareer player. Not eem mad :pimp: although I might have to sign with Nike for this player, hopefully they'll both be available for wear :lol:

roll.gif
He right. Yall scared to face actual people so you play the computer in career mode.

Been slacking on playing 2k. Got to get my reps in so I can get used to shot meter. Gonna be hard to juggle w/ madden & fifa.

Last edited:
Found a way to have my SF (signed with Under Armour) wear Jordans in game because my PG is signed with JB :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom