OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

lol I'm sure it was on the shoe wehen they scanned the shoe, so it isn't something extra that they added necessarily. It's like how the players have their real hair and we have eraser shavings. The scanning can bring about a lot more detail. The sock thing is dumb as rocks though. Just lazy on their part. Socks must be too barbie dream house-ish for them. Here take this tiger.

lol I'm sure it was on the shoe wehen they scanned the shoe, so it isn't something extra that they added necessarily. It's like how the players have their real hair and we have eraser shavings. The scanning can bring about a lot more detail. The sock thing is dumb as rocks though. Just lazy on their part. Socks must be too barbie dream house-ish for them. Here take this tiger.

Those are ankle bracelets thay Curry does wear.

Yeah curry wears those after he kept snapping his ankles for several seasons [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those are ankle bracelets thay Curry does wear.
fam, he's not talking about Curry's ankle braces. We are talking about lack of sock choices in MC.

How do you guys get access to the 2k store to purchase gear, apparel and additional shoes?
I only have access to the default shoes like Jordan 1 - 29 or up to LeBron 12.
How can i access the store to purchase the aj 30, 21 or the LeBron 13 and zoom soldier 10?
Do i have to play a certain amount of my player games and win?
Only played 4 games so far.
I have the Xbox 360 version.

I only play online and this game sucks. Im about to try and return it I think. The gameplay is terrible and all these phantom charges are whack as ****. The comp d is as bad as ever and I keep paying for a product that doesnt really improve.
Yea you sound like you just catching L's. Go practice.

Been slacking on playing 2k. Got to get my reps in so I can get used to shot meter. Gonna be hard to juggle w/ madden & fifa.
Serious question

Why not turn the Shot Meter off?

I started playing with it off toward the end of the 2K16 cycle.

so Ive been off the thread for the weekend but I ran into 2 videos that make me very upset about this game. 1st is ol boy dropping 79 in pro am. Like come on 2k. While Wardell has made it possible for a player to shoot like that he does not shoot 60% dropping 8 threes in a row. The 2nd video is the tiger video like come on for 500k vc someone can walk around with a tiger. Thats corny. Then all these dudes that was following ol boy in the video. cmon son.

so Ive been off the thread for the weekend but I ran into 2 videos that make me very upset about this game. 1st is ol boy dropping 79 in pro am. Like come on 2k. While Wardell has made it possible for a player to shoot like that he does not shoot 60% dropping 8 threes in a row. The 2nd video is the tiger video like come on for 500k vc someone can walk around with a tiger. Thats corny. Then all these dudes that was following ol boy in the video. cmon son.

its bragging rights, If i reach Legend 5 in 2k16, i woulda bought a tiger as well and show out :smokin

Back
Top Bottom