OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Made popcorn for no ******* reason
indifferent.gif
DC keeps flakin

Perfect quarter length for myplayer? Been playing on 6 minute quarters for the whole season but I think 7 or 8 might be the best to keep up with everyone's simulated stats

Last edited:
Perfect quarter length for myplayer? Been playing on 6 minute quarters for the whole season but I think 7 or 8 might be the best to keep up with everyone's simulated stats

There isn't a, "Normalize Stats" option in MyPlayer like there is for MyLeague?

So if I play 8 minutes, the stats will be normalized as if I played 12 minutes

There isn't a, "Normalize Stats" option in MyPlayer like there is for MyLeague?

So if I play 8 minutes, the stats will be normalized as if I played 12 minutes

There is? I'll look into it. But I have a feeling if I just play 8 minute quarters I'll be able to keep up with the 12 minute stats

I'm bout to try 8 min quarters. I'm just scared of my topg stat though. I'm already averaging 3 turnovers on 6 minute quarters [emoji]128514[/emoji]

There is? I'll look into it. But I have a feeling if I just play 8 minute quarters I'll be able to keep up with the 12 minute stats
You must REALLY play super fast if your 8 mins can be compared to the 12 mins of the rest of the league

I play 8 minute qtrs except for big games where I want to spaz, like all star or game 7, etc. Then I kick it to 12.

I play with the game speed turned up. I'm not built for that slow ****. We average like 110 on 8 minute quarters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom