OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Played online last night.... Haven't played in a couple weeks... seems like they made the shots a little easier to make... but the blocks is almost too easy I need another game to see what's up...

Yeah I play 8 min quarters. I think it's perfect.
Werd. My last two games with 8 minute quarters I had 18/15 and 27/20

I think I can stop here unless I choose to go up in difficulty.
You don't play on hall of fame? 
mean.gif

Anyone here run point guard on Xbox ?

We recently dropped our PG cause we were losing and ever since we did we are on a 9gm win streak

Yeah I play 8 min quarters. I think it's perfect.

Werd. My last two games with 8 minute quarters I had 18/15 and 27/20

I think I can stop here unless I choose to go up in difficulty.
You don't play on hall of fame? :smh:

Hall of fame is a headache.

Superstar I might be able to do eventually. I was planning on making the switch to superstar until I lost in 7 to the thunder
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

So has this happen to anyone.

I was rated a 93 or 94 i forgot, and last night i signed on and saw im a 92 overall, i check my attributes and i see im missing 2 in mid game, i know for a fact i had it filled up and now all of a sudden i'm missing 2, i tweeted 2k but they have yet to respond.

Something like that with me.

I had my agility all filled up and now it's not.

Still the same overall rating though.

Weird.

Anyone here run point guard on Xbox ?

We recently dropped our PG cause we were losing and ever since we did we are on a 9gm win streak

what type of PG you looking for? :nerd:

Playmaker really but honestly don't matter just someone who has a good basketball IQ. Recently had a PG who wouldn't go around screens because he didn't want to do PnRs which you know is a good way to get open. He had the Westbrook mentality as a playmaker to much dribbling and not getting ball to open man.

Huge difference we notice when we ran with an AI PG.

Not sure if anyone is getting back on we just ran 3s in park for alil and all got off to watch a few games. I can text them and ask tho I'll let you know

I told you we gotta go early man.

I gotta be up by 4:30

10 PM too late

Holla at me when you can start before 9 PM

Back
Top Bottom