OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Lmao i made a lockdown defender and people assume i dont play d.....or cant shoot....lmaooooooo

"You bragging about hitting corner threes"

With a 60 3 pt....what do you think i can do with NBA bench warmer bums who have a 76 3 pt?

I can green light deep threes with demarcus cousins on HoF...you think i said play now is beneath me to duck yall?

LMAO

10 dollars google wallet is all it takes to enter the arena.

people were complaining not because of who they got matched up with but because of HOW many times its the same team over and over. Maybe they want to play a different team for once ? I wonder

ill venmo someone $10 who has a PS4 just to play this dude please, you win i dont even want it. SERIOUS

Last edited:
You misread. Im not betting 10. You pay me 10 to play you...win lose or draw.

How do teams not matter if you want to play a different team? Why does that matter if teams dont matter? Nt logic

Pro am is a cake walk because you control one player? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Keep going.....

(Show me ONE player of the game screen shot. Just ONE)
Yea it's extremely easy also your going against other watered down myplayers.... none of those myplayers are as good the real superstars kd bron curry etc

I like nba doesnt matter what teams are on.....oh, except (names 10 teams) - yall

None of the user controlled video game models are as good at basketball as KD? Wow.

You misread. Im not betting 10. You pay me 10 to play you...win lose or draw.

How do teams not matter if you want to play a different team? Why does that matter if teams dont matter? Nt logic
you think you just gonna hustle ppl out of $10 just to play you AHAHAHAH. bro you are trash and a joke wow scared to put that $$ up i see. i dont even have ps4 and im putting up $10 

Im scared? No, you cant read. Ill consult you dudes on 2k. Play you for free? For what? Lmao

pro am and park are easy as hell tho your being defended by an actual person and its online if you cant eat in pro am something is wrong

Im scared? No, you cant read. Ill consult you dudes on 2k. Play you for free? For what? Lmao
yea im done i see you never played a 1v1 before on 2k17

enjoy your pro-am run and YOUR 5 teams that want you for this tournament that are top 100 LOL

lockdown defender yet hasnt once posted a screen shot of him locking down another human in Pro-am score wise, unless i missed it. ill go back now and check 

Last edited:
2f39f123a50c457e11510cfa8d0b9ec8.jpg

"but we're talking about 2K man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about 2K...."

Last edited:
Teach me how to play DC. I be calling plays on O and the team doesn't even move.
when you call plays are they showing up or do you have them turned off ? Who exactly are you running the plays for PG/SG/SF ?

Do you call any ISO'S ? helps alot and after call a PnR from top of the key. IF you have a shooter call the PnF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom