OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

when you call plays are they showing up or do you have them turned off ? Who exactly are you running the plays for PG/SG/SF ?

Do you call any ISO'S ? helps alot and after call a PnR from top of the key. IF you have a shooter call the PnF
The plays shows up but my offence does nothing. I call plays for my big to post up but he never goes into the paint.

my player and park pro am (or whatever that **** is called) is unplayable and pointless if you dont cash out on vc. theyre petty af for this

Lol i havent challenged yall

Yall challenging me

I dont have anything to gain by playing dudes who are crying about the very basics of 2k

Every page the cycle repeats.

"All you gotta do is buy vc"

"I dont see any proof"

Lmao

I dont buy vc. I have well over 60k vc from winning. Thats after maxing out two players. and i posted videos in here as a clinic for people complaining. There is a mixture of failures and successes, showing you how to avoid the failures and keep successes.

For a 100th time, i didnt come in here to challenge people to play me

I came in here to offer solutions to the problems people are crying about.

The very fact that dudes think pro/all star play now cpu defenders are better than 95 ovr myplayers is COMEDY

Its real easy...show me all the player of the game awards....or double doubles...or triple doubles...or stat lines....or anything...

Show me a vid. I have 5 different videos up. Not highlight videos, just samples of average gameplay. I delete all my recordings about every 10 days (i do bf4 vids too)

The three nters i brought into pro am were very very horrible. I wont name names but dudes IMMEDIATELY sent me messages like "not running with them again" lmao 2 minutes into the first quarter.

Only proof of yalls skill i have is the crying yall do about basic stuff

Thought id offer a solution

But in typical nt fashion.

Watch some idiot challenge me to play now on xbox next page. LMAO

Instead of immediately contradicting, read what im saying.

"You can hit threes, great!" Meanwhile they literally patched the game to make shooting with the shot stick easier because people who couldnt hit the stupid shots they take didnt take better shots or practice or change their shots, no, THEY JUST COMPLAINED.

before this became a back and forth i saw pizzo and spec doing work on xbox. Props.

Also didnt see them calling the game broken and unplayable.

Which is my point; its never YOU its the GAME. You never make mistakes, the GAME makes mistakes.

Are there problems? Never said there wasnt.

Am i addressing some of the complaints in this thread with actual solutions?

Hotdog told yall im right then jumped back when the thread turned.

10 to play or keep it message board. Or friend me and find me. We can run and you'll start winning games. (Cause its never YOU, right?)

Im super emo right now. You got me. Cats in here typing back tears bout 2k17 being the worst ever, but im emo lmao

Boss,

It depends on how grizzly you freak your archetype

I mightve typed this far back but i made a 7' shooter with short arms and hit threes green @ 70. He was too slow to get back on d (remember that)

So i made a point forward. They had the highest overall distribution of points in shots dunks dribble and agility.

Lost the first one. Made another one. 89 ovr i get the "all hotspots cold" so i couldnt shoot 3s at all ever all on the line. Broken? The coldspot glitch, yes. Shooting? No.

Since i can shoot dribble assist and rebound, im like, why make a shooter? Why make a playmaker with hof PASSING badges (passing to bums)

I made a lockdown. I can hit green mids @74 and now, to my shock, not yalls, i hit 4 green threes in a row back to back to bring a walk on team back 2 in the last 2 mins. Neither here nor there. The badges negate your match ups grinded badges. THATS troll.

If you check the thread youll see me go from concept to actually making the player

I made him 6'5" 250lbs so his speed off ball maxes at 83 and since hes lockdown his lateral quickness is like 82 or 83.

Working on strength now, but with rim protector and def stopper hof i can really play big men.

Barkley was my fav player growing up. This guy i made is iller lol

Weakness is prolly dunk in traffic but ALL lockdown defs regardless of position or size max at 61

i say all that to say this:

I get the most out of my ovr whether it's 96 or 82.....it's pretty hard to score on me and I have great offensive IQ so i get plenty of open shots....

this archetype only works for me because i can shoot so well with a 60 3pt and 74 midrange.

find an archetype you can freak.

for example, i see many sharpshooters who can really attack the basket. (which they're supposed to be bad at)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a real argument as to how I am better than him.

He beat me 2 times

He is better than me
Thank you. Your not as trash as I thought. I haven't played anyone who can destroy me. The portland dude here was the best competion and I barely lost by 4 points.

this is how threads on NT go.

mogs in here bringing up how they imagine my girl feels

LMAO

but i'm the emo one.

where is menegene to report back his findings after watching my vids?

find the others from there.

havent uploaded 2k vids in a while so it's majority BF4

but have fun.

this is how threads on NT go.

mogs in here bringing up how they imagine my girl feels

LMAO

but i'm the emo one.

where is menegene to report back his findings after watching my vids?
But you do talk too much. Like it's not like I'm making that part up.

Just post more vids and less talking. Since you here for knowledge right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom