OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

yea its crazy.
Guess my game is too weak to play My Drills anymore. Thinkin they disabled it cause I failed every time I attempted one, its greyed out. Its all bad, y'all |I :lol: don't know what I'm doin. But I got a lot of "potential". But if anyone can help, it'll be really appreciated.

yea its crazy.
Guess my game is too weak to play My Drills anymore. Thinkin they disabled it cause I failed every time I attempted one, its greyed out. Its all bad, y'all |I :lol: don't know what I'm doin. But I got a lot of "potential". But if anyone can help, it'll be really appreciated.

Nah it isn't that, but if Hangtime is the LAST basketball game you played, your mind isn't even prepared to play BASKETBALL. It is trained to play an Arcade, Fast Paced, Unrealistic game of "run down and press shoot."

First word of advice, SLOW DOWN. Let go of the TURBO button

It's 2017 dudes still playing PS3 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's 2017 dudes still playing PS3 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Petty 
roll.gif

Never played games often. I've been wanting to play uncharted and a few others for a while-so I finally went for the ps3 cause it was cheap. Didn't know about downloads etc
but whatever. I asked for help, not the extra...
welp...

Yo i would advise anyone who wrote off mypark to give it a try. I never played last year and thought it was corny now it seems like this may be the only mode I play for a minute. like most co-op games you need a good team and my brother got me hip to it. I was up til 3am(dying at work as I type) playing man. I ran like 20 games last night. You also get from 160-300 Vc per game which can help you upgrade your player. I will say though to be effective you need to be at least an 88. Anything under you aint getting no love lol.

pro am walk on gives you more VC and more park rep.

For a mere 10$ he'll teach you how to

-leave your assignment and mash the steal button.

-mash the steal button

-dunk

-mash the steal button

post vids

How about this, i'll contribute

My only complaint with this game is it dashboards me from time to time.

I'll be playing and randomly turns black and im at the dashboard screen

It doesnt count towards my win/lose so it has to be a 2k issue and not a system.

i get app closing errors from time to time

less since i deleted and reinstalled.

this is a legit gripe.

also, it's hard to walk-on with 5 people. someone always gets kicked.

The way enphan posts on here had me wondering how he posts on other threads... So I was curious and checked his post history. Man, he pretty much only posts in this thread lol

a.) i don't mess with NT like that anymore....too many herbs

b.) you researching me.....but i'm the weirdo.

LMAO

im so trash watch this 20-11-8 vid against a 95 OVR on a team with complete randoms (back when i was 89 OVR without any gold badges)

look at all those garbage assists

and garbage green light shots

and garbage defense

and garbage rebounds from boxing out

so garbage.

notice how the randoms are feeding me the ball by the second half. i was walking the ball up by the second quarter LOL lockdown PF

maybe cause im garbage.

still no videos from yall tho.

(second time posting this, btw)

(also, lol @ the lame who will say "he scored 21 on you")

more contradiction to fit in

i was 89 vs a 95.

still no vids?

LMAO

(p.s. im a 96 and every bit of it. keep coming up with excuses why you're not nice.)

Dude is off upstairs.

Not even reading what he's responding to at this point just wilding with the stupidity and awful videos

Dude having a mental breakdown over 2k

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can tell from the basic complaints.

What does ovr have to do with anything?

Why you so geeked to respond to me?

Its the same three fans in here circle jerking anytime i post.

None of them have contributed ANYTHING to the thread but tears

walk on pro am is fire. the servers booty per every mode, but I still get a thrill whenever I'm matched up against a rly good (or cheese) sharpshooter

Back
Top Bottom