OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

surprised noone got into the Gamebattles 3v3s private team ups yet. Its literally all i do. Last year i was on Pro-am HEAVY this year not so much even tho i put a **** load of hours and time into my guy when game first dropped. Drop-Ins are trash 

**** is to fun just in general taking a break from 1v1s or playing with your created dude

GB is for PS4 and xbox 

Last edited:
Enphan,

So you don't play Play Now at all man?

How do you determine who is better between you and your boys? Yall don't play a game with regular real world NBA players?

walk on pro am is fire. the servers booty per every mode, but I still get a thrill whenever I'm matched up against a rly good (or cheese) sharpshooter

lol, dog

when i get sharp shooters its hilarious

if i put a hand up they airball....LMAO every time.

i've made so many sharpshooters quit out of actual team pro am matches cause they went 0/4 and i was running point on the other end LOL

Enphan,

So you don't play Play Now at all man?

How do you determine who is better between you and your boys? Yall don't play a game with regular real world NBA players?

i've stated multiple times on here i play now in person with people i know, as a courtesy to them....lets play a game of 2k....

outside of that, the only time i play as a whole team is if i'm in an online franchise (which they ruined)

it's too one dimensional to me

and trust me, everyone who knows me in person knows they can't **** with me in any sports games...i'm the type of dude that people stop playing madden around LOL

mogs so hurt over the words i type they wanna "expose" me and play now? cool, break me off bread.

they lucky i responded to them in this thread this long.

growing up, my uncles and cousins used to throw me on the sticks 21-0 in cash madden games....

LOL

always get that double or nothing money back.

pro am is fun i just need to latch on with a team that plays late night

you can run if you're on ps4.

ill record your first game and put it up here for the critics

Cause I actually proved that im good at the game fool

last time i'll address you

you played DC who never even played online

then you played some other cat and a full-blown NT scandal emerged from the massive scope of the L you took trying to cover it up

stop it 5.

(this is the last time i'm addressing any of you clowns in here. Ill continue to contribute and interact with the non-clowns, as i've done in every 2k thread on NT since like 08)

last time i'll address you

you played DC who never even played online

then you played some other cat and a full-blown NT scandal emerged from the massive scope of the L you took trying to cover it up

stop it 5.

(this is the last time i'm addressing any of you clowns in here. Ill continue to contribute and interact with the non-clowns, as i've done in every 2k thread on NT since like 08)
I was challenged. Never challenged nobody. Showed how good I was. You been talking all thread, but nobody faced you yet. You running cause you trash. I'll play yu on any system boi

Dude brags so much .... if he's that good he shouldn't have a problem washing challengers in play now

Last edited:
10 bucks, google wallet or find something else to post in the thread.

all yall contribute are tears.

anybody know what number the iso spin is set to by default? i changed my iso-spin and can't find the default one.

anybody here competed for that 250K??
find it hilarious they still tryna go the E-sports route when they cant even get ******* server issues fixed. 

A good amount of teams complained Saturday for getting disqualified due to a partner lagging out and them not wanting to play a ******* 3 v 5 ( computer counts as a automatic C) no point in playing with one at all

pretty sure you had to be ELITE status by the 31st unless you can become elite whenever and still qualify. You need 20 wins to at least participate 

also pretty sure its for the next 4 up coming saturdays

what boggles my mind is THEY know its broken but yet still run this tourney. LOLOL

Last edited:
find it hilarious they still tryna go the E-sports route when they cant even get ******* server issues fixed. 

A good amount of teams complained Saturday for getting disqualified due to a partner lagging out and them not wanting to play a ******* 3 v 5 ( computer counts as a automatic C) no point in playing with one at all

pretty sure you had to be ELITE status by the 31st unless you can become elite whenever and still qualify. You need 20 wins to at least participate 

also pretty sure its for the next 4 up coming saturdays

what boggles my mind is THEY know its broken but yet still run this tourney. LOLOL

yeah my brother said everybody needs that good connection to make sure things work perfectly. i was like nah im cool ill be poor and play for fun lol

yup once someone lags out it becomes pointless since you wont get an overall high team scoring since its not all humans.

Scoring system is very bad, they said they would change it yet its the complete same as last year.

its all LUCK IMO. You need to hope everyone connects and that if your squad is dominating the opponents you gotta pray they don't quit. If they do you dont get all the points 

just overall bad system 

https://www.2k.com/nba2k17/2kallstartournament/

here is the rules if anyone was interested. Curious to hear how well @eNPHAN  5 top 100 squads did lol 

Leaderboard Score: Teams/Team Owners will receive a score (“Score”) for each Qualifying Win based on a combination of Team Member Grade, Game Statistics, and Game Score. If A.I. Team Members are used, then such A.I. Team Members will contribute a Team Member Grade of C. 

feel this dudes pain id be heated man. People grind and put hours in Myteam and to get a loss at .4 seconds for 2k servers for ******* up shew 

ive never lagged out that close to an end of a game but i have lagged out PLENTY of times while being up by good amounts in the 3rd and 4th. Joke of a game.

Its not our connections (im hard wired in) its on 2k server side with out a doubt

Only game i legit have connection problems in every other game is money for me 

Like ill get disconnected from game but yet when i hit A it brings me back to Main Menu still on the 2k servers. yea cause that makes sense lol 

Last edited:
Anyone know any good historic legend rosters for ps4 (that don't have duplicate players) that I could use for a custom my league fantasy draft?

Gonna use it the league offline if it matters.

Also, anyone know why the new updated shoes don't show up when I download someone's roster?

Get this: ive had to work during the tourney.

I kinda gave up on that dream when i found that out.

The team i was gonna run with had crazy connection problems.

Pizzo is 100% correct, and ive never defended 2ks servers.

They using resources for park after dark, which is broken, and patching **** stick shooting for the handicap.....

But you still cant get a 5 person squad in walk on OR team pro am

Thats a legit gripe with 2k....

Hopefully ill get one of these saturdays off

I also think the way they grade it is goofy, but how else could they separate the top 50 teams that day? Madd teams go undefeated. One of the qualifiers won 9 games....so how do you pick 3? (9 games aint even that crazy imo)

First.day i won a buncha pro am team games we went 7-0 so....

Imma try to upload when i caught a dunk out of a guys hand in the air in pro am and double alley ooped in the park in the same day soon

Back
Top Bottom