OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

not sure if you tryna be funny but i see no humor in Pizza when clearly its Pizzo not sure if its auto correct but get that corrected next time addressing me. Thanks

i see what you're saying and sure ppl will be calling the game broken BUT good players will adjust to that in crunch time with off ball defense the second the PnR is called and you know that. Thats something we can CONTROL. 

that is if we talking no player lock 

Auto correct..............

Again, good players make bad decisions in crunch time EVERY night of the NBA.

So again I ask, do you want good players to NEVER make mistakes in the crunch? Because it seems as though that is what you are leaning towards.

It is cool if good players make mistakes in the first 46 mins, but if it happens in the last 2, it is a result of the CPU cheating?

Our egos are just too big for us to accept that a loss happened because we just didn't execute/make shots that game.

It is always because the game cheats or the CPU forced someone to be somewhere they weren't supposed to be.

If your CPU teammate (a CENTER) passes up a wide-open game-tying dunk to hot-potato a zip pass to you at the top of the key while you are being covered by 2 opposing players, resulting in a turnover on YOU, before even receiving the ball, you, my friend, have just become a victim of the 2K HOF cheat. Not an "ego" thing (considering it's just a video game lol) or a failure to execute on your player's end. Once you're tagged, you are it. Is it always the game? Of course not. But you can't say these instances are all user error either. It's a double-edged sword. L's are frustrating, but if all you do is win, you will lose interest a whole lot faster.

Auto correct..............

Again, good players make bad decisions in crunch time EVERY night of the NBA.

So again I ask, do you want good players to NEVER make mistakes in the crunch? Because it seems as though that is what you are leaning towards.

It is cool if good players make mistakes in the first 46 mins, but if it happens in the last 2, it is a result of the CPU cheating?
figured all good. happens to me and i been typing it for years on my iphone

Im all in for good players making mistakes, I totally understand that and expect it to happen throughout the entire game 

he didn't reach in all game but all the sudden with no fouls to give and up 2 he reaches in ? ITS PROGRAMMED. I'm sure i sound crazy and a weirdo but idc the game is programmed man i seen it on to many occasions. Had we been up by 3 or 4 CPU never reaches in and if that scenario came up again i would bet the house he dont foul thats just me and how i feel about the game. 

im sure you dont agree but im glad we can have this back and forth conversation

If your CPU teammate (a CENTER) passes up a wide-open game-tying dunk to hot-potato a zip pass to you at the top of the key while you are being covered by 2 opposing players, resulting in a turnover on YOU, before even receiving the ball, you, my friend, have just become a victim of the 2K HOF cheat. Not an "ego" thing (considering it's just a video game lol) or a failure to execute on your player's end. Once you're tagged, you are it. Is it always the game? Of course not. But you can't say these instances are all user error either. It's a double-edged sword. L's are frustrating, but if all you do is win, you will lose interest a whole lot faster.

If THAT happens, I would be pissed. But you know most situations people complain about aren't that black and white.

figured all good. happens to me and i been typing it for years on my iphone

Im all in for good players making mistakes, I totally understand that and expect it to happen throughout the entire game 

he didn't reach in all game but all the sudden with no fouls to give and up 2 he reaches in ? ITS PROGRAMMED. I'm sure i sound crazy and a weirdo but idc the game is programmed man i seen it on to many occasions. Had we been up by 3 or 4 CPU never reaches in and if that scenario came up again i would bet the house he dont foul thats just me and how i feel about the game. 

im sure you dont agree but im glad we can have this back and forth conversation

Always remember, if you believe something is a certain way, anyhting that you see will further "prove" what you already believe. I will just leave it at that.

Yea this happens ALL the time with your big men like they force you to shot no matter how open they are or it cause a TO

Just further reason you should download a solid roster set, ditch 2K's out of the box tendencies/ratings, and play "My Player" in "My League" mode. The way yall talk about MyCareer, that game is BUGGY as hell

I quit my career but still use player lock in my league. Is there anyway to stop all these step back threes? :lol: Dudes will be wide open and still step back for no reason. Not game breaking but rather annoying

I was just gonna say rubio is a bum lol

If you watch my 2nd pro am clinic vid a user fouls, tied, with .6 left in the bonus lmao after a 9 pt comeback

Hit superstar 1 today, shirt all off

Im on like a 20+ win streak in walk on

No love for catching a dunk? Its all good. I play for the love of the sport, anyway.

Also, stuff like this happens in the real world. People make boneheaded, headscratching plays during games.

This is why I sometimes question HOW realistic of a game people honestly want.

We say we want realism, but we complain when things don't go our way.

Again, I don't mean any disrespect.

Good things happen
Bad things happen

Over the course of a basketball game
DC,

People's biggest complaint is when 2k makes errors occur when you should be able to control it. If I'm controlling a player in the paint and my opponent pump fakes, If I don't jump then my character shouldn't jump. But in 2k, they can make you jump when you don't want to.

That pisses ppl off. Other things like missed shots shouldn't be a complaint. Its a basketball game.

Set your def controls to manual if you dont want to jump. The default is "intense d" so when you hold L2 itll make you put a hand up automatically.

Yup set defensive assistance to zero to stop the auto jump and don't press intense d "L2" button.

played park yesterday for the 1st time in months literally and was so shocked on how they changed up 2v2. Its about time its not Make it Take it

2s was legit the cheese with make it take it. Bigs just setting screens all game while other dude speed boosts around till hes open

No love for catching a dunk? Its all good. I play for the love of the sport, anyway.
bruv, these dudes aint going to forget all that gas you were trying to put on yourself and your gracious offer to have dudes come out of pocket to play you as if you're the 2K messiah all to say "nice vid" lol

All i tried to offer was help. Dudes question your credentials. I stated them. Actually, i was just contributing archetype builds to the thread and next thing i know, i got dudes challenging me to play THEIR BOY lmaooooooo

Play now!

Etc etc

I only really play pro am. I play park with my cousins.

If it means so much to play me yall already know the deal

I'm a try out gamebattles this weekend. Anything I need to know before hand?

Just try to have as much proof as possible when winning. Little ****heads on there will fake proof and dispute sometimes

Good luck if you got 3 lmk we can run a 3v3

Back
Top Bottom