OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Finally got enough playing MyTeam Saturday and I'm glad I did. Managed to get an all Ruby team off just opening $30 worth of packs. Glad they don't have us restricted to the amount of good cards we can use in each league like last year. That's why I hesitant to play this year. Wish I would have started earlier. 

To touch on mypark: I don't understand why there isn't more Centers out there. Seems like that's the best position for people that want to rank up quickly. Think that's all I'm going to stick with when 2K18 comes out. 

On another note, glad to see Shaq on the 2K cover. I'm still preordering the standard though. 

September 15th tho?

2K never ******* learns

2K18 will prolly need 13 patches b4 November comes b/c they releasing **** early again

And hell no on the $100+ prices for their legend editions, they have nothing new from last years......AND as much as Shaq fan I am, no Shaq 2K exclusive is worth $99 nor $149 to buy

I was going to get the Legend gold Cover until I saw the $149+ price..

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Word. We should just wait till April to purchase. All the patches should be out and the game should be perfect by then if this year is any indication. :lol:

Word. We should just wait till April to purchase. All the patches should be out and the game should be perfect by then if this year is any indication. :lol:

in all seriousness i've been giving this some real thought only downside is playing with the homies i'd be out of whack but it doesn't make sense to pay near retail for 2k anymore or to go get it on release day and then be playing a totally different game in a couple months

plus with the way they dropped the ball on myplayer this year im not really hyped for whatever weird ******** they're gonna toss at us this year

myteam is impossible once you reach these higher ranks, im playing dudes with full diamond lineups 

Last edited:
Alright. Thinking of starting a new MC at a different position. Should I go PG, PF, Or C?

I get 2K every year. I might hold off until Black Friday though. I need to make sure I get through at least 2 seasons of my Franchise. I just can't see myself paying Full Price for it

I enjoyed 2K17 though, just the time available to play isn't there like past years.

My guy, I have the most posts in that thread
laugh.gif
I've been playing it since RD
So you're saying I should get it? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
just know it has its flaws just like NBA 2k

for MLB the game decides to FREEZE on certain pitches online and the first person to quit gets the L. They have been trying to fix it 3rd Patch just came out last night so well see how it stands up this time around. 

i have not been freezing but i know ppl were last night on Reddit.com/mlbtheshow

2k outta they rabid *** mind with them gold edition prices.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I get 2K every year. I might hold off until Black Friday though. I need to make sure I get through at least 2 seasons of my Franchise. I just can't see myself paying Full Price for it

I enjoyed 2K17 though, just the time available to play isn't there like past years.
I'm with you, DC.

I think I'm done with 2K's "early pre-order hype" that they keep selling us. 

It's quite clear that we are better off holding out a couple of months after the game has been released to "patch some bugs" from the "RUSHED RELEASE OF THE GAME," so that we can have a better product to purchase instead of buying it on release day AND deal with agonizing "patch" after "patch" after "patch" until the game is playable.

I still get a lot of enjoyment out of this game. Matter of fact its the only game I've been playing the past month besides COD remastered. Might leave it alone once Madden comes out.

Back
Top Bottom