OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I've put it down too, since The Show came out. Won ROY, MVP, the Finals, Finals mvp. Decided to stay in Phoenix, and it just fast forward to the new season :stoneface: they always do that. Put so much jazz into your first season, it get stale after that.

I swear the 2K fan base is a group of entitled babies

Read some.of this foolishness man

3pt Shooting has been Tweaked(Feedback Thread) - Page 37 - Operation Sports Forums
https://t.co/qr3LGsp7qH
We're like 8 months in, and dudes still complaining?

Look I'll admit, I loudly complained about stuff about 2K17 earlier in its initial release..........but that is what the first 3-4 months of patches are suppose to do. 

And guess what, those patches did accomplish their goal at fixing mostly key issues (at least for offline gameplay and/or gameplay overall).

Hearing the same damn complains in ******* April though?  C'mon if you still talking about the same **** from back in October now in April, then go back to playing CoD..........or just get off the internet man.

I like the Da_Czar has managed to become vocal again about the latest updates on 2K17, but god damn.........those guys in OS forums are the reasons why 2K forced Da_Czar and Scott OG to fall back and stop being vocal about 2K17 patch updates for awhile.

Last edited:
Again, I always tell you dudes, "Happiness is a function of expectations."

Everyone expects different things from their basketball games. Some I feel are unrealistic, some I feel are valid.

But they have to cater to so many different tastes.

And honestly, this MYPLAYER stuff has really brought out the babies.

I'm over it but that doesn't change the fact that they delivered an unfinished game at release date, and Ronnie and LD2K acted like ***** when people were unhappy. Eff em [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Whether you feel 2K17 is perfect now or just not good enough, I think most people will very much co-sign that maybe 2K should delay the release of the next 2K to until at least the start of the regular season (late October, early November) in order to get a better product out there on release date.

We'll probably still have 3-4 patches after the initial release of the next 2K game to iron things out like usually, but at the very least.........the gameplay issues that we experienced at the beginning of the year, it shouldn't happen as much again IF they just delayed the release another 2 months.

That is probably the downside to the new eSports deal that 2K just agreed upon with the NBA because now 2K will be expecting to release new NBA 2K games earlier than normal just to keep up with these eSports leagues that will now be made, and the gameplay will diminish further since they basically "revamp the game engine" every year when making a new NBA 2K game.

Last edited:
I HATE that this game comes out so damn early man.
No doubt.

Hell, I remember that most of the "recurring complaints" over the gameplay have only began to get louder the moment the 2K Team started moving up the release date closer to September, which began around 2K15.

It is no question why the whole "double-team cheese" and/or "off-ball defensive AI" issues started to flare up around then, and it is because the 2K Devs are force to rush this game out to September instead of giving it an extra 2 months to iron some of these bugs/glitches out.

Not to mention those last minute real life roster changes in the NBA make the "offline Assocation gameplay" a lot more agitating, since the game comes out WAY BEFORE the regular season starts..........in comparison to the normal October releases in the past where the NBA rosters were at least close to "opening day" ready.

Last edited:
2K needs to focus less on ******** like the park and trying to milk folks with micro transactions.

Separate myplayer and the park.

Make myplayer offline detach it from the ******** VC system and open up the customization.

Get rid of those God awful watered down play styles too.

I've got to be put into a box and have my dude be a suped up role player because of the park? Naaaah B

Bruh buddy I was goging against online had 2.4 seconds left... caught the ball just inside half court shoots a contested 3 fam and nails the game winner 
mean.gif

Bruh buddy I was goging against online had 2.4 seconds left... caught the ball just inside half court shoots a contested 3 fam and nails the game winner 
mean.gif
That's me during an Iron Banner Crucible match in Destiny.............the red-bar warrior fiends always screwing me over
mean.gif

Last edited:
Per Mike Wang: "Minor shooting update. Shooters got a slight boost, non-shooters got a nerf.. based off ratings, not specific archetypes."

Last year's legend editions, standard and gold, were 79.99 and 99.99 respectively :smh:

The days of reserving and buying any kind of edition rather than the regular are done for me.

Not even looking forward to it.

Let's see if it's appealing

Back
Top Bottom