OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

czar passing tutorial really helped as far as directional passing.

used to feel like it was broken...its def not

Should be mandatory if your scan comes out dope pyp.

Phax

FYI if u win the championship , u join the Olympic team.... Don't know if that's been posted in here or not lol

Hmmm interesting.

How do you create a nba 2k17 account? It's asking for it on the app.. I got to use the prelude?

Bro somebody tell me exactly what i need to do to flourish like yall. Where do i DL prelude and what do i do with this app? Whats the login for the app. Help fambs.

I suck on defense but my guy is knocking down everything, even with a dude in his face.... Even when I drive, somehow some way, he draws the foul almost every time. Justt sucks that I become Jose Calderon on defense or my grades woul be much higher.

Last edited:
Looking at IPOD KING Carters videos from Prelude, it looks like the players are smaller with makes the spacing and court appear biggerf

Spacing is way better. The game is way better. Only negatives is that passing still sucks offensive rebounding might be OP for the cpu. Wish I can play more

From the few games I played in the prelude the game definitely seems improved.

I like how I can run a P&R at top of the key & not be right on top of the guy on the wing/block.

I suck on defense but my guy is knocking down everything, even with a dude in his face.... Even when I drive, somehow some way, he draws the foul almost every time. Justt sucks that I become Jose Calderon on defense or my grades woul be much higher.

Not me

From the few games I played in the prelude the game definitely seems improved.

I like how I can run a P&R at top of the key & not be right on top of the guy on the wing/block.
Yea, that is why I always call a quick isolation BEFORE, I call for an on ball screen

Try it out

Anyone know how to make a 2nd player? If not I just want to start from scratch anyway. Tried deleting and reinstalling it, player still there and can't play the game again. Thanks.

Should've just pre-ordered one of the Kobe editions of the game, bro?

Why buy VC........when the Kobe editions come with either 70k VC (Kobe Legend) or 100k VC (Kobe Gold Legend) respectively.  Granted, the $100 price tag on the Kobe Gold Legend edition of 2K17 is too much for what they are offering, so I personally pre-ordered the regular Kobe Legend edition instead.

Back
Top Bottom