OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

How much realistically could someone have spent on EVERYTHING with 2K16?

Like buying the game, Vc, and whatever else you have to buy

My homie who I game share with had copped the game after playing the prelude. My plan was to buy the Kobe addition because of the VC ( trying to start pro-am off quick) he winded up telling me the other day. I have the game preordered and ready to go.

It's like $30 (game share) + prolly $20 I'll spend so it comes to like $50 with tax I guess

Last edited:
I wanna change my position is there any way to start the prelude over. PG is trash.

Last edited:
Just ball hog to get Top 3 in the draft. I take every shot and never passed until the double team comes. Even after the double team, I call for the ball back and take the shot. I don't think I got higher than a B+ team grade in any of my games. Also, I made sure I made 23+ points per game.

View media item 2162792

Just ball hog to get Top 3 in the draft. I take every shot and never passed until the double team comes. Even after the double team, I call for the ball back and take the shot. I don't think I got higher than a B+ team grade in any of my games. Also, I made sure I made 23+ points per game.

View media item 2162792

:smh: i was getting A+ ratings 10 pts 10 assists im mid 1st round smh

someone at reddit uncovered 2k's fraudulent body scan claims

hLLHYpL.gif

they got 8000 dance moves, celebrations, taunts, tigers, mascots for my Park and 7 base body types for every player

Last edited:
When I say somewhat, I mean if you did the mode 10 times and had the same stats and grade how much confidence would be in the consistency of your stock?

Those reports were brutal on me to after the games like i was trash. I think 10 and 10 for a pg is pretty good lol. Im glad im not the only one who had similar results.

Those reports were brutal on me to after the games like i was trash. I think 10 and 10 for a pg is pretty good lol. Im glad im not the only one who had similar results.
​the reporters and the little espn like tv show dude.  I could just be coming off a great game and they say i'm just ok

Last edited:
Trust. Team grade doesn't matter in the prelude. Just score and you will get Top 3. My brother tried today and had top 3 by just focusing on scoring. Around 23+ points minimum.

Last edited:
Nobody that is projected to be a lottery pick is averaging that.

That is 2nd round or undrafted status

It's 6 min halves

Your player is supposed to be the #1 HS player in the country...going into college as the best freshman in the world

For instance, my player averaged about 14,6,5 as a all around SF and we won the national championship. I'm still projected as a "lottery pick"

You know that's wouldn't happen in real life

You are missing the point.

You have to put up NUMBERS, if you EXPECT to go lottery.

Is that something you are really going to argue?

10 and 10 is nothing in THIS realm

Back
Top Bottom