OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

You averaged all that playing 5 minutes a game? Impressive. Mid 1st round makes me laugh. Maybe you shot like 20% and for those 10 assists, you averaged 4 TO's. You were getting your westbrook on.

Or maybe you just suck that you think it's impossible. Catch this fade cuh....

Maybe I suck that I think it's impossible to get those numbers and get drafted lower? When in my opinion my numbers were better and I went higher? do you even logic?

I not trying to roast him. It's not a personal attack. He's cool with me, I'm more trying to understand the games decisions. If they are random or if it factors in and values something over something else. Say being a prolific scoring instead of and overall player.

Last edited:
Prelude wack. Wish there was just a 5 on 5 game where you can sample the game. Not all that my player ish. Tried it. Straight corn. Played a few mins of the college game and turned it off.

2kU is 5 on 5....problem is, the directions come on like every 30 seconds...so you gotta click thru it. But it gives you a good idea of how the game will play.

This is a beta model I'm guessing. We'll see the finished product on Friday.

Prelude wack. Wish there was just a 5 on 5 game where you can sample the game. Not all that my player ish. Tried it. Straight corn. Played a few mins of the college game and turned it off.

2kU is 5 on 5....problem is, the directions come on like every 30 seconds...so you gotta click thru it. But it gives you a good idea of how the game will play.

definitely feels beta. and clunky as hell.

The dynamic between prez and his boy is gonna be cool. I was ricky bobby and he was dale. we were shake n baking those 5 games.

Game is finished, I've been seeing it all over twitch the past week, but not to get caught they broadcast it as NBA 2k16

Thats where your wrong buddy, Thats the first thing i maxed out for the last 3 2k games.

Works heaven for me when im in the paint, I guarantee you wont get a rebound off me down there.

I dont care about points, if ya play with me, ya can score all the points, i just want rebounds and blocks. its all i care about.

Not issuing you a challenge, but im saying when i play mypark or proam, no one is touching me in the paint. Word to a couple of people that played with me.

bruh you're missing what i'm saying i think, I'm not saying having a guy that plays like ben wallace is pointless im saying actually using points to upgrade your rebounding is pointless

i made a center last year never upgraded his rebounding and avgd 30 rebounds a game IT'S POINTLESS I've played in mypark and proam and beasted on the boards too

your're ratings have nothing to do with actually getting boards unless your a guard going against a big

you'd be better off make him a lockdown defender and really control the paint

you're literally wasting points my man but do you.

Last edited:
I not trying. If they are random or if it factors in and values something over something else. Say being a prolific scoring instead of and overall player.

I was trying to get this across because I've always tried to be an all around player in MC. The game definitely values higher scoring more than all around play

bruh you're missing what i'm saying i think, I'm not saying having a guy that plays like ben wallace is pointless im saying actually using points to upgrade your rebounding is pointless

i made a center last year never upgraded his rebounding and avgd 30 rebounds a game IT'S POINTLESS I've played in mypark and proam and beasted on the boards too

your're ratings have nothing to do with actually getting boards unless your a guard going against a big

Agreed my PG last year was getting 10 a game not even trying.

Thats where your wrong buddy, Thats the first thing i maxed out for the last 3 2k games.

Works heaven for me when im in the paint, I guarantee you wont get a rebound off me down there.

I dont care about points, if ya play with me, ya can score all the points, i just want rebounds and blocks. its all i care about.

Not issuing you a challenge, but im saying when i play mypark or proam, no one is touching me in the paint. Word to a couple of people that played with me.

To be fair though, the internal rebound lider had to have been maxed last year. It was insanely easy to get boards. This year you almost have to upgrade it. It seemed like gravity affected my dude differently last night lol. Bruh could NOT get off the ground to save his life....for bounds. They have to magically glide into his hands. But I was dunking left and right. Even contact and on people. So weird.

To be fair though, the internal rebound lider had to have been maxed last year. It was insanely easy to get boards. This year you almost have to upgrade it. It seemed like gravity affected my dude differently last night lol. Bruh could NOT get off the ground to save his life....for bounds. They have to magically glide into his hands. But I was dunking left and right. Even contact and on people. So weird.

Yea it absolutely could be different this year I made a SF so I didn't bang for boards much but I'm just saying based off the last couple years you can stack your dudes other attributes and completely ignore rebounding

Last edited:

Yea it absolutely could be different this year I made a SF so I didn't bang for boards much but I'm just saying based off the last couple years you can stack your dudes other attributes and completely ignore rebounding

I stack everything except shooting, i dont care for it.

I hear you, I don't see why but I hear you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

From the prelude the rebound slider seems to matter now. Previous years I've been a 6'4" sg averaging around 8 a game including numerous double digit games with no upgrades.

I hear you, I don't see why but I hear you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I dont want to score, never had the urge to score. If you play with me, you can have all the points. I just want to rebound and block. The only way I'll score if you miss and i'll get a put back, other then that you wont find me asking for the ball to score. Like I said, I've played with several NT members and havent gotten an L yet.

I dont want to score, never had the urge to score. If you play with me, you can have all the points. I just want to rebound and block. The only way I'll score if you miss and i'll get a put back, other then that you wont find me asking for the ball to score. Like I said, I've played with several NT members and havent gotten an L yet.

i can dig that for pro-am and the park as i dont look to take a ton of shots there either, but regular ol myplayer aint NO WAY im putting that much faith in my cpu teammates, gotta be able to get a bucket when i need one in the clutch

I will say in a lot of cases the reactions of the cpu and then the conrespondence of button presses were way off.

I'm supposed to be the man, so when I break free of my man, I expect to get the ball. Especially is I'm cutting in the lane wide open. I'd mash the A button hella times calling for the ball and get ignored.

Post moves certainly have to be upgraded. I got some offensive rebounds and completely blew the putback layups. I mean wide open. Needless to say I think my neighbors heard my dissatisfaction. i just don't understand how you're 6'6 and you struggle on just laying the ball in the hoop at point blank range.

The layup timing....uhmm..wth. I thought they said we didn't have to use it? It seemed pretty prevalent and important to me..

I wish there was a play to just chill and practice shot timing before we played these important games. My joints would've all been even higher. I was learning on the fly. The shot timing feels different. I'm sure I need to change the shot forms and pick new ones like each year that better suit my needs. But mostly I just need sometimes with prez and the controls.

if anyone wants to get few more nba 2k16 pro-ams for fun in before 17 drops lmk

id be down as long as im not on the new NHL 

i can dig that for pro-am and the park as i dont look to take a ton of shots there either, but regular ol myplayer aint NO WAY im putting that much faith in my cpu teammates, gotta be able to get a bucket when i need one in the clutch

That's why we all need to play. I'm down to take every single shot if you want lol. That'd be no problem at all.

That's why we all need to play. I'm down to take every single shot if you want lol. That'd be no problem at all.

:lol:

nah im trying to get buckets but i just dont ball hog and like to move the rock and play defense but if i get a good look im taking it

If we are talking about the college pg thing my homeboy went to odu and this was his average and he went undrafted. He just signed with the pistons though.

Trey Freeman
2015-16 ODU 35.1 8.5-19.8 .429 1.3-3.8 .349 3.7-4.5 .829 4.2 3.0 0.1 1.0 1.8 1.3 22.1

Im not even gotta put his summer league numbers up they werent good at all.

Back
Top Bottom