OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

this was posted on reddit as an alternative to mycareer. I think I just may do this. No cut scenes but ill be alright with that.

I really appreciate creative ways to bring life to games. This is a great idea for those that aren't down with the storyline / other aspects of regular MyPlayer.

Do you plan on doing it?

It is so good I might even take some elements from it and implement it into my regular MyLeague file.

I found something similar for this wrestling game that I used to play. I will post it in a little

Damn I just played my player and already disliking it because it really seems like the game dictated when you win or lose..

Up 12 points with three minutes left.. Coach sub me out.. Coach re substitute me in with 20 seconds left and we're down 3 points and they got the ball going to the free throw line.. :smh:

Stock drop because I couldn't win the big game.. >:

Last edited:
LD and Ronnie playin' on Twitch right now

Wish I could mute Ronnies voice :lol:

First Ever NBA 2K17 Full Game - 2K - Twitch

OG is dropping some gameply info for the hardcare fans. I plan on watching it once it is over completely.

Or maybe not.......

Damn, 2K doesn't listen to their fans
eyes.gif

NBA 2K17 The Prelude Update Available, Fixes Sprint Issue Some People Experienced - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...xes-sprint-issue-some-people-experienced.html
Was that the reason you moved slightly faster than a 2 year old? Because man did they make you slow in the prelude.

Basketball phenom.......who's slower than everyone else on the court. Every time you touched the ball on a fastbreak it ended.

Was that the reason you moved slightly faster than a 2 year old? Because man did they make you slow in the prelude.
Basketball phenom.......who's slower than everyone else on the court. Every time you touched the ball on a fastbreak it ended.

Playing the prelude on Xbox one now and this **** pissed me off. Get a steal and can't even beat the defender down the floor :stoneface:

Damn, 2K doesn't listen to their fans
eyes.gif

NBA 2K17 The Prelude Update Available, Fixes Sprint Issue Some People Experienced - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...xes-sprint-issue-some-people-experienced.html

this is what drives me crazy, they build this whole hype story about I'm so great in college, yet your mans don't even possess the basic bball skills

dumb slow, can't dribble for ****.  I'd rather them make a jobber working my way up from the d-league or been playing Latvia or China for the last 2 years

Last edited:
this is what drives me crazy, they build this whole hype story about I'm so great in college, yet your mans don't even possess the basic bball skills
dumb slow, can't dribble for ****.  I'd rather them make a jobber working my way up from the d-league or been playing Latvia or China for the last 2 years

They should have just said you were SOMEBODY trying to make the LEague man. What is the point of being, "#1 Prospect" etc...........

That's something 16 did well. You were supposed to be the #1 HS player in the country and they made you feel like it.

Don't know why they changed it but I don't know why 2K likes to change anything for no reason.

Damn, 2K doesn't listen to their fans :rolleyes

so much this. They gas you to be the next goat...yet you cant make a layup fam? You gt the 12th man off the bench locking you up? for realsies? nah b/

I always make a myplayer and get bored hlfway through the season. I went ham the first year they had it doe. Played like 4 seasons.

Now I mainly play Franchise. Take over a trash team, trade all the players and replace them with avg free agents. End up winning multiple rings with Jimmer Freddette winning Finals MVP.

I'm really excited for the new feature that let's you start a franchise from whtever real-life sate it is. For example, on jan 5th you can strt a feanchise with all the real life stats/standings from that date. Gonna use that a lot. Can't wait to thrn around the Sixers' season when they start 2-20.

Back
Top Bottom