OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

It was cluster ****, couldnt find a 5th and one of our mans didnt have a mic lol

We was like shoot if you can hear us...... * cricket cricket *

lmaooo the game was boosting on me for like an hour. Every time I tried to get on it said..'Try again, something went wrong on our end' blah blah blah. I was on the sticks, but it wouldn't let me connect. Finally I got on, but everybody finished. So I just played with those weirdos on mypark for an hour. **** was pissing me off something crazy. Those dudes be reckless af. I swear I wish our players could square up on there.

lol my man kevin harlan was commentating his *** off last night lmao!! They need that in 2k lol

i still hate the shooting online. Specifically mypark. The slow movement drove me crazy. mind you I haven't played it in forever. Always just mycareer. But It felt like running in sand. It makes no sense that it would be like that, when mycareer isnt. Pretty much all of my buckets had to come in the paint. Couldn't make a 3 to save my life..and my dude is a 90+ 3pt shooter. There was like no shot timing at all. I was scoring, but I'm used to absolutely dominating. But also faster speeds and tempo. It seemed like my competition was faster than me. Seemed like everybody was faster than me. And jumped higher. I broke wilt's record and 3 peated for goodness sake. What's with the struggle city? Am I doing something wrong?

nothing irks me more then to see some clown with red, purple, green or some other dumb hair color.

Lets me immediately know its kid, and i exit quickly. 

That, plus people who dress like they going to the club or a rodeo in the park. That's why I wish 2k would get rid of all the unneccessary apparel in the game. Nobody hooping with a fedora on, b.

Already spent some vc on my myplayer. Bought him the OVO 10s, a brownish polo shirt, some gold earrings, & some cargo pants. Trying to look fly soon as I step on the scene mane. 

also bought him the Ray Allen M&N for when I want to switch it up.

nothing irks me more then to see some clown with red, purple, green or some other dumb hair color.

That, plus people who dress like they going to the club or a rodeo in the park. That's why I wish 2k would get rid of all the unneccessary apparel in the game. Nobody hooping with a fedora on, b.
**** irks me man. Or what about the clowns that all dress alike? Or have the black arms or neck.

I wore my bucks warm up in the park last year. I think imma focus on the park more this year. It was fun when i could get a good team.

Son, I legit hooped with somebody in a fedora yesterday b :rofl:

Already spent some vc on my myplayer. Bought him the OVO 10s, a brownish polo shirt, some gold earrings, & some cargo pants. Trying to look fly soon as I step on the scene mane. 

also bought him the Ray Allen M&N for when I want to switch it up.

View media item 2165015

Not tryna spend 10K VC on clothes when my guy's a 55 so I got a white henley & a pair of shorts for now

I'll get him tats & all that extra stuff later on

Backwards Knicks hat, no shirt, '94 Knicks shorts :pimp:

Never hit legend status in the park to go no shirt. Too busy in that Pro-Am, but I had on the Grizz tee, grizz light blue shorts and customzied some Nikes or J's.

:pimp:

You can't go shirtless til you get the star? Forreal? I'm new to park, so I don't know all of the ends and outs.

**** irks me man. Or what about the clowns that all dress alike? Or have the black arms or neck.

But I saw cats with matching uniforms last night b. Like they just came from a league game. Other dudes had on physio tape n **** lmaoo.

And what's with the dudes that be skipping and crawling on the ground like animals? lmaoooo. Mypark is anarchy

The good thing about 2k17 is everybody starts mypark over again. So myplayer will be able to flourish without all of these cheat coded dudes running around everywhere.

You can't go shirtless til you get the star? Forreal? I'm new to park, so I don't know all of the ends and outs.
But I saw cats with matching uniforms last night b. Like they just came from a league game. Other dudes had on physio tape n **** lmaoo.

And what's with the dudes that be skipping and crawling on the ground like animals? lmaoooo. Mypark is anarchy
those be the cats that be following those Twitch streamers around like CashNasty & PrettyboyFredo. 

man i preordered 2k17 last night thinking i was gonna get 35k vc fr 17 but its for 16. why do i need 16 vc when 17 drop in 2 days? foh.

folks crawling around like monkeys b.

i almost lose it seeing the dudes with the black tape around their neck and body :rofl: .

Lmao don't even play my park but will this season

PS4 NTers should all add each other and have a uniform. That way anytime 3 are on we can just run.

Bums get out though.....

Park is really enjoyable with a crew esp going on a streak and having ppl line up trying to beat ya 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom