OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

I hate how 2K displays the shot clock in such a small text this year. 

It is in such a small *** text at the bottom of the screen by the usual scoreboard that you don't know if your time has run out or not.  I imagine a lot of guys that just started this game these past couple of days has had more shot-clock violations in their life trying to learn the new controls while dealing with a very small shot-clock. 

It'll be less of an issue later on in the season, but why make the shot clock displayed in such a small text?

Am I the only one annoyed by the passing in Mycareer. Dudes will cut to the hoop after a nice pick n roll just to have the ball intercepted because my character only throws straight line passes.

I had that you can't see your matchup.

I hate the new way to sub players out. It's annoying as hell. Also the new shot clock has no noise almost. Or when it's end of the quarter.
Wtf 2k.

^ PG
nerd.gif
Damn 
ohwell.gif

love Zenmaster DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican words of encouragement to anyone's early struggles.

I've played a dozen games online and all but 2 have been Sixers v Lakers.

It hasn't been pretty but I've won my fair share. Still trying to figure out how to finish inside. Missing a ton of layups.

Okafor is a nightly DNP for me. No mobility on O or D.

Dario is the goods.

Yea I played 2 games online and it's been Sixers vs Lakers

2-0 so far.. Covington with a GW 2 Pt shot for me with 0.6 seconds to win gm 2. Made dude quit gm 1

I hate how you can't see the stamina during the game. I don't want to have to pause the game just to make subs.

Did any of y'all who pre-ordered the digital edition not get The Dream Team?

Back
Top Bottom