OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

- Team broadcast fam. I have no idea how ****** do it on 2k view. Love playing as if i'm watching a real game. 

- Automatically adjust sliders the moment I get the game. (i.e. taking the game speed down to about 40-42, taking the shooting down a bit, etc. etc.) have found a nice balance sliders wise already that has given me some solid results box score wise

- Already solid on Superstar thanks to the work I put in on 2k16. **** is lit 
smokin.gif

My guy Justice can play :wow:

Still think he's gonna end up stabbing me in the back one day tho

I had that you can't see your matchup.

I hate the new way to sub players out. It's annoying as hell. Also the new shot clock has no noise almost. Or when it's end of the quarter.
Wtf 2k.
Every thing u just said is what I complain about, they need that patch asap....

Me and justice haven't really played together. I'm putting up 16pts and 4 asts. Per game. Highest scoring game 22.

i get buckets but they feel like struggle buckets, my dribble combos are so trash. My only counter move is the spin. I watch this fool chris smoove and he be breaking fools off with the counter handles. 

Yea Chris Smooth has always been good at the IsoMotion. Always.

I watch his videos and I am like damn.

I don't have that in my blood. If I can't get past someone in 4 dribbles, I make a pass

One thing I really hate now if the movement without the ball. Have you guys noticed the 1-2 foot force field between you and you defender than is impenetrable? Trying to get open would be fine, if the game didn't help the weak *** defender.

'I will not lose, so they try to help him cheat'

I feel like I'm going to have to get moved. They have me switching between sg, which is my chosen position and sf, just to get me minutes. I'm on Milwaukee. So to be a starter, I'd either have to take Jabari or Alphabet's spot.

Just like a hood dude lmao soon as i got paid i got tatted up and copped hella gear and kicks and jewelry

Bruh...:x...i legit think this team is going 82-0. Its too easy. Had 13 in the 1st qtr.

So why does 2k not have me wearing stance socks like everybody else in the league? Matter of fact, how do I even change my socks?

Not even that..but why am i gonna tear my acl cuz i have on payless kicks? I dont have to sign a contract to wear whatever i want in the nba. Bs b.

I thpught yeezys were in the game but i didnt seen them in the mypark store..

So I made a 6'7 SF point forward.

drafted 9th to toronto (thought that was cool because they do need a legit SF)

in the prelude my dude could shoot 3's.. that was honestly the only aspect of his game that was good. 

now my guy can't shoot worth ****. why is that? 

I understand there are adjustments needed in real life from college to pros.. but this seems like 2k just making your player garbage. 

So denver the young homie. Guarantee mbj shady *** gets him killed or something.

I could see him pulling a Durant after we make a pact to sign extensions to stay with the same team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom