OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Naw the bugging lol turnovers are few and far between and most of the time its my fault. IE i run pnr 90% of the time. Instead of taking the open shot off the screen i try to force it down low causing a turnover. I just needed to learn to adapt and be selfish and take those shots.
Well you know dumb Americans will never admit #userError

Funny you say that because people are all over OS saying they are frustrated with Turnovers. They are asking for patches.

I wish people would give themselves time to learn the game before they start with the tears
Part of the high turnover rate is people adjusting to the new control/dribbling system (which they are too stubborn to admit, I'll agree with you there).

That being said DC, I noticed that the ability to strip the ball has been rather easy this time around..........sometime borderline "cheese."

If you remember last year's 2K16, it was the shot blocking system that was borderline "cheese" and rather easy at the start of release.  As much as I hate to say it DC, there will probably be a patch just for the "on-ball stripping" most likely considering how the 2K team handled last year's shot-block cheese.

But once again I agree, it is always the typical complainers on OS complaining on the same BS whenever a new 2K game comes out............then we end up with a patch that turns it to complete utter garbage for the next 2-3 months until they patch everything back to normal
mean.gif

Last edited:
SO, what makes 2k17 more fun then 2k16? Also, does anyone here use and actual NBA team and not play my career? Maybe i'm the only one.

So far not enjoying the game.

These random charging calls when my opponent runs right into me.

The lay up shot meter was not needed. I make more bad timed lay ups than timed layups.

No spacing

Stealing is rampant

Players still running into each other.

Shooting is that great(but  i'll learn)

GSW users running rampant .

So far 2k16 > 2k17

Last edited:
SO, what makes 2k17 more fun then 2k16? Also, does anyone here use and actual NBA team and not play my career? Maybe i'm the only one.
Are you gonna make a custom roster/sliders ? I might just stop playing my league now and start it back up if your making your own custom versions

Right now, I am using my 2K16 Slider Set:

:lol: Damn, you started a MyLeague already

what's yall experience been like playing online so far?  the repsonsiveness is really bad, it feels like you have to really jam the buttons to get it to work

So far not enjoying the game.

These random charging calls when my opponent runs right into me.

The lay up shot meter was not needed. I make more bad timed lay ups than timed layups.

No spacing

Stealing is rampant

Players still running into each other.

Shooting is that great(but  i'll learn)

GSW users running rampant .

So far 2k16 > 2k17
online is a mess right now, input lag is :x  I feel like i have to really mash the buttons to do anything

i'll be in my career and my league until online gets sorted

This year I heard you can import a draft class in the middle of a MyLeague season..........it's not like previous games where you would have to delete your entire MyLeague file to start a new MyLeague with an imported draft class.

So I don't see anything wrong with ppl jumping into MyLeague right away this time around

This year I heard you can import a draft class in the middle of a MyLeague season..........it's not like previous games where you would have to delete your entire MyLeague file to start a new MyLeague with an imported draft class.

So I don't see anything wrong with ppl jumping into MyLeague right away this time around

Yea, I guess. I just personally at least want Opening Day rosters before I jump into things

As well as 2K always being late with adding missing players

^i'm not sure, i saw copies on the shelf at walmart yesterday though, so if you can't download, you might be able to got pick it up if you want

Only thing that annoys me is they removed the Defensive POEs from last year.............I usually use Go over and Soft hedge with the "Protect the Paint" POE.

They don't even have that this year, they replaced Protect the Pain with "Shrink the Floor" which I know damn well ain't the same thing.

i thought POE logic was wack last year. the weak side defender cheated too hard on pnr, if you protected the paint, nobody got out on good shooters in time. this year, team defense is much better.

alot of layups that were open last year are contested now. even pnr (which was a go to play last year) is cleaned up to the point that it isnt a gimmie play.

Ive put soooooo much damn time into the practice court. Working on everything. Strength. Agility. Dribbling. Driving. Tear drops. Glass shots. Endless 3s. Post moves. Pass fakes.

Gotta put in that work this year.

Ive been destroying defenses so far. Practicing makes everything easier. Instinctual. The doubles come. The triples come. It means nothing.

Ive put soooooo much damn time into the practice court. Working on everything. Strength. Agility. Dribbling. Driving. Tear drops. Glass shots. Endless 3s. Post moves. Pass fakes.

Gotta put in that work this year.

Ive been destroying defenses so far. Practicing makes everything easier. Instinctual. The doubles come. The triples come. It means nothing.
1 v 1 me

anyone notice that when taking a timeout, then making subs, subs dont take effect until after timeout?

or am i doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom