OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Yo freeze what level you playing on? I'm on superstar and it's pretty challenging. Not hard but not easy I earn every point I make. It's actually satisfying lol

Mycareer so far is so dope. So much to do. Loving the practices and how the break down the day for you. There a log jam at pg tho in denver im afraid imma lose justice or denver :frown:

They traded my dude justice.
mean.gif

I just quit for tonight after that, I'll probably be out there by myself now. I should ask for a trade too.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

figured something like that was bound to happen. 

no way justice is starting over lowry.. 

he'll get shipped off  in my game too

Just requested that I be traded from the Kings to the Timberwolves. Got tired of losing game after game with those clowns. Tried to bring Justice along for the ride, but they said he was signed to a contract for 8 more days. O well guess the Orange Juice connection is over. (Not that it will be missed).

How the hell do you defend the 3 point line ? I'm playing on all star and I play on ball defense it's literally impossible to switch on the pass and cover a player who ran off a screen to the 3 point line. It's absolutely ridiculous how open they get and the amount they knock down.

I like how the defenders on the weak side don't sag off their man.

Felt like there was always a guy open for 3 on the wing in 2K16

is it bad that I look at the bar on the bottom when I shoot with on 2k?

started off franchise with twolves

Bulls won 2017, got KD in free agency,
starting 5
Dunn, Wiggins, KD, Favors, KAT

Anybody want to help me ?
Are you setting individual defensive settings vs the team you are playing?

For off ball screens, you want to go

OVER for anyone that can shoot.
Under for anyone that can't shoot
Auto for those that are dual threats

If you are a team like GSW or MIL, you might even want to switch on all screens

You not being able to switch shouldn't be the reason they aren't getting out on shooters

Sometimes someone will just get screened and there is nothing you can do about that.

But set defensive settings for each player you are facing

14-1 online with the Sixers. Still nowhere near where I want to be. My weakness is still finishing inside. Missing a ton of easy buckets with Noel and Embiid.

Also haven't exactly been flourishing with Simmons. I try and do his trademark iso on the wing and he continuously just dribbles the ball off his feet. I'll get it though.

Are you setting individual defensive settings vs the team you are playing?

For off ball screens, you want to go

OVER for anyone that can shoot.
Under for anyone that can't shoot
Auto for those that are dual threats

If you are a team like GSW or MIL, you might even want to switch on all screens

You not being able to switch shouldn't be the reason they aren't getting out on shooters

Sometimes someone will just get screened and there is nothing you can do about that.

But set defensive settings for each player you are facing
I'm actually waiting for Sam Pham's vid tutorial on the new 2K17 defensive settings myself.

The ones you stated here are the basic settings that HAVEN'T CHANGED, but the hedge settings this year has one new feature that wasn't in the last 2 games called "staying attached."

Hopefully Sam Pham is able to figure out what that new hedge setting is

Man, I love 2k17

It's so much fun than last year

Unlocking bars probably takes forever but it doesn't bother me

Created a skinny 6"10 point forward

Surprising, I am able to hold high 80s paint protecter/glass cleaner with my 64 overall player

2k17 face scan is the **** Glad it's got my baggy eyes... Still rocking my 2k16 hair

View media item 2170664
The name is Darth Nihilus :lol:

Last edited:
activating the orange juice thing is pretty fun, and you can switch to play as Justice but the things on the court are distracting

Last edited:
Game finally came.

Amazon gave me $17 credit for it NOT coming on Friday, like it was supposed to.

So I basically got the game for $30

Installing now

If you wanna get thru practices quit and fill up that bar quick on any practice run to the weight room dont agree to any 1v1 or anything your teammates want and do the vertical jump it fills your bar half way each tine you do it. Do it twice then quit.

Back
Top Bottom