OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

First play now game Wolves vs Lakers, D'Lo tears his ACL had to turn the game off brah
sick.gif

Hahaha bruhhhh. 2K been killing dudes all day. On my boys dmc and klay and butler all had season ending injuries in the 1st 5 games. Smh.
laugh.gif

Saw a clip on someone playing the other day where Drose wrecked his ACL walking back on defense.

No one was even near him. Son just dropped 
sick.gif

:lol:

Saw a clip on someone playing the other day where Drose wrecked his ACL walking back on defense.

No one was even near him. Son just dropped :x  

That's exactly what happened to D'Lo was running to the corner and just collapsed.

gameplay feels more fluid and seemless this year but holy crap the playcalling menu and timeout coaching menu is AWWWWWWFUL. why does 2K insist on changing something that was just fine every damn year? I hope they patch it because navigating these menus is a nightmare

gameplay feels more fluid and seemless this year but holy crap the playcalling menu and timeout coaching menu is AWWWWWWFUL. why does 2K insist on changing something that was just fine every damn year? I hope they patch it because navigating these menus is a nightmare
it's way too much to try and get through the menu while also trying to bring the ball up and not have it poked loose

you gotta solve a damn puzzle to make 1 sub

Last edited:
ya boy is finally home from the gym and about to get on. I know you were all waiting on pins and needles to find out when Freeze was loading up. The time now my friends. Rejoice.

Footlocker isn't working..I think keep saying..

The code you have entered is invalid. Please try re-entering the code again if you have reached this message in error.

Anyone with the legend gold get all the kobe's to unlock? dreading this long *** download when i get home :x

Ended up going #14 to Chicago
eyes.gif
What position you play?
Over 150 easy

My problem is I can't stick to one player. I'll make a player at every position. This time I'm sticking to a pg and maybe a stretch 4
I spent maybe half of that 

But that was my problem as well
Broke up with my girl to make sure I can run 2k and Fifa without any qualms. Probably get back with her in November after I've built a dynasty in Association.
Cot Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With No Regards For Human Life!!!!! 
laugh.gif

Hahaha bruhhhh. 2K been killing dudes all day. On my boys dmc and klay and butler all had season ending injuries in the 1st 5 games. Smh.
They took the injuries way too far 
mean.gif

Think I'm going to start from scratch on MyPlayer, my prelude guy sucks.

Why ain't the head coaches talking in the time out huddles? All my time outs been having my assistant coach talking

Mannnn I can't finish these tough layups for nothing.
I don't even see a shot meter with I'm trying.

Last edited:
it's way too much to try and get through the menu while also trying to bring the ball up and not have it poked loose
you gotta solve a damn puzzle to make 1 sub
Day 1

You won't say this in 3 weeks.

Just have to adjust

You will be fine.

Trust

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom