OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Started 2k install at 4:00 exact just to time it. I am 15% done at 4:04....

Where do y'all live that it takes 8 hours....

Cali. Silicon Valley to be exact.

Took me 6 hours

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just picked up my copy of the "Kobe Edition" (not legend), and I am currently waiting for this long *** post-release day patch to download and install on the PS4.

In the meantime, watching the Chris Smoove vids on YouTube for his 2K17 MyCareer. 

You gotta buy all your signature moves for your MyPlayer now?!  Even the basic moves need to be purchased with VC?  What kind of ponzi scheme is 2K doing here?

LOL good for you bro. I'm happy for you and your speedy DL speeds. Bet you got the pron on lock

Its good tho B I was hooping on my 2K last night right at 9 with zero connection problems

Currently about 45 min in...85%

As for the trading card it's from the ASG this year I think.

Last edited:
Just picked up my copy of the "Kobe Edition" (not legend), and I am currently waiting for this long *** post-release day patch to download and install on the PS4.

In the meantime, watching the Chris Smoove vids on YouTube for his 2K17 MyCareer. 

You gotta buy all your signature moves for your MyPlayer now?!  Even the basic moves need to be purchased with VC?  What kind of ponzi scheme is 2K doing here?

Been like that. Between gameplay, practice and the app, you don't have to spend real cash

He will probably START at the SF next to Noel, and Okfor

Nah. Disregarding the fact that he played PF in summer league and in college. Sixers don't even know if Noel and Okafor can play together - throwing in a guy who's a bad shooter for a PF to play the wing? Doubt it.

Been like that. Between gameplay, practice and the app, you don't have to spend real cash
I never had to have purchased "Basic 1 - Jumpshot" before in previous 2K games................just the basic ones, the DEFAULT ONES now have to be bought with VC.

Once again, that has definitely sealed the deal for keeping my butt off of MyCareer this year.

Hell, I barely spent any money on VC in 2K16............I never had to pay 100 VC for a "basic jumper."

Last edited:
Nah. Disregarding the fact that he played PF in summer league and in college. Sixers don't even know if Noel and Okafor can play together - throwing in a guy who's a bad shooter for a PF to play the wing? Doubt it.
1. Summer League is Summer League. It isn't the real squad, doesn't matter in THIS situation

2. Noel AND EMbid are coming off the bench? I HIGHLY doubt that.

They will most likely start

PG: Sergio or TJ
SG: Henderson
SF: Simmons
PF: Noel
C: Jahlil

We can wager on it if you want. I have PayPal

Back
Top Bottom