OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

So i gamble against some of my friends and they majority of the time run with Warriors/Cavs/Boston.....What are good teams that matchup against them?

Also, is it easier/better to shoot with the shot stick? I still haven't figured out how to master shooting, i shot with square (ps4) but wanna get better wit the shot stick

Rockets, move Harden to point.don't be afraid to drive.

Rockets have enough depth for you to adjust to anything.

Shot stick works better...if you press the button you have to make sure you're timing is on point.

Managed to win a crazy MyTeam game yesterday thanks to 94 rated diamond Derozan. Hit a game tying 3 at the top of the key with him that sent us into overtime.  I know my opponent was mad because Derozan was closely guarded, but I still managed to make the shot. 
roll.gif

harden at the point and gordon at the 2?
A lot of the time I'll do:

Harden

Gordon

Ariza

Anderson

Capela

with Beverly and Williams coming off the bench

Defense and Shooting coming off the bench and a starting lineup of guys who can shoot and drive.

I'll normally start off the game just driving and drawing fouls, and be the time the second half starts the 3 point barrage is unleashed.

If you guys are playing online a you'll have a lot of success isoing if he tries to user defend you.

if he tries to let the cpu defend you, call at screen for whatever character he's controlling. Hardly anyone knows how to user defend a screen when they're the off ball defender.

If he rushes up, drive by for the slam...if he backs into the paint, splash the 3 with Harden.

If you guys are playing online a you'll have a lot of success isoing if he tries to user defend you.

if he tries to let the cpu defend you, call at screen for whatever character he's controlling. Hardly anyone knows how to user defend a screen when they're the off ball defender.

If he rushes up, drive by for the slam...if he backs into the paint, splash the 3 with Harden.
:lol:
Yea this is a funny tactic because it exposes people's lack of basketball knowledge

Don't you have to time the shot stick too?
lemme rephrase myself

If you use the shots stick you can be off on your timing a bit more, if you can get a good angle. There's a greater margin of error, and if you practice a certain players jumper (and get the timing and angle down) it's pretty much automatic.

You can have the same level of success just pushing the button, but timing will be a bigger factor. If you mistime the shot, the results will be less forgiving.

Ultimately do whatever you feel comfortable doing, but I always feel it's worth practicing/attempting to use the shot stick once. There's a learning curve, but the more control you take over your players actions and the more skilled you get, the better your results will be.

Last edited:
It's also easier to pull up from a dribble/drive and bust a jumper if you use the shot stick...like I said, the more control you take over your player, the more skills you pick up, the better you'll do

I really hope they fix the logic in my player, though I'm not ever sure i'm gonna cop this year

Why is one of the Morris twins playing center or starting over a perfectly healthy Jabari, why has my team traded Monroe for Bazemore

meanwhile Thon and Henson barely touch the court.  This game don't make a lick of sense

It's Ben a few weeks since I played Mycareer. Fired it up last night. I won the Finals my Rookie year with Justice, in PHX. I remember in 2k16 when you won the ring, next season's first home game they'd show the banner being raised and all that. 2k17, nothing. These cats are so lazy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom