Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

These teams are funny :lol: Was gonna make a joke earlier about BJ Armstrong being on the Bulls squad before seeing BJ Armstrong was actually on the Bulls squad :lol:

They hype these old school players so much.

Bob Cousy better than Rondo and IT? Lmao..... dude could only dribble with his right. Lol. 95

Smh at Aaron Gordon, Bo Outlaw and Vucevic on the all Orlando Team over.

Scott Skiles
Hedo
Rashard
Mike Miller

Aaron ****ing Gordon :smh: :lol:

No Elton Brand on the Clippers :smh:
No Cliff Robinson on the Blazers
Between this & having two classic grizzlies teams I just don't understand

nba2k_1503680570.jpg

So you're suggesting that not all teams should even have an "All Time Team" then?
I'm trying to figure out how you came to that conclusion. What I'm saying is, for example the Magic, they butchered that team leaving out so many players. Don't include them. That simple.

I'm trying to figure out how you came to that conclusion. What I'm saying is, for example the Magic, they butchered that team leaving out so many players. Don't include them. That simple.
So you think that they should have an all time team... but at the same time not include them? :lol:

You ain't making a lick of sense man

Also the Magic are not even a 30 year old team

Of course it's gonna be trash :lol:

Who did they REALLY leave out?

Maybe Hedo and Lewis? Those are the only 2 I could possibly think of

Is this really that big a deal? I only use the classic teams when I'm playing couch vs my brother or friends, never use them online when I get a trophy.

So you think that they should have an all time team... but at the same time not include them? :lol:

You ain't making a lick of sense man
Once again, smart dumb *****, if the TEAM is incomplete, leave that TEAM out. Do I need to come over and explain with pictures?

Once again, smart dumb *****, if the TEAM is incomplete, leave that TEAM out. Do I need to come over and explain with pictures?
But when I asked you "Are you suggesting not all teams should have an all time team?" you replied with "I don't know how you came to that conclusion"

But here you are telling me the Magic shouldn't have an all time team :lol:

Pick a side guy

I think you need to re-read my post man :lol:

You blatantly said no to my question in the first sentence and then and then said yes with your second sentence in the same post :rofl:

Did you not comprehend what I said or something?

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 11.49.50 AM.png

This whole All time team is just plain stupid. Another feature that means nothing.. when will you even use this???

Also 2k always pulls this BS. They try to add things we don't need.

Is the game fixed yet?

Can I run a offense and sub without that dumb menu? I need that old school sub menu.

all of this

Back
Top Bottom