Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

This makes me wonder if EA just simply wasn't prepared...or just didn't care to continue to evolve the game as gaming moved through the generations. Maybe they relied on their fun factor to carry them to the next gen.

Nobody saw 2K coming. The original 2K was Dreamcast only for 1...and 2...most people just thought it was another Live competitor that would come and go like NBA 2Night, Inside Drive, etc. I don't know what secret 2K had but I'm inclined to believe EA just simply didn't think the NBA license wasn't as valuable anymore and didn't put in the resources needed to take the game into the next-gen properly.

Most of Inside Drive's crew moved to 2K as well. Inside Drive was the first game with CPU Tendencies. Great game

Have y'all played the prelude?? This game actually feels good. I actually like it so far.

I wanna buy it. I just don't wanna end up snapping it in half the first 2 weeks if I get addicted to it. I done it 2 times.

I wasn't going to get the game at all but the 2ku gameplay was enough to sell me.

Unfortunately...I haven't bought a game disc in almost 3 years and would need to grab this digitally...so i gotta wait :smh:

Picking my joint up at 9...I went to gamestop and they let me pre order.

Did you reserve the regular copy or do you have to reserve one of those other overly priced editions?

I wasn't going to get the game at all but the 2ku gameplay was enough to sell me.

Unfortunately...I haven't bought a game disc in almost 3 years and would need to grab this digitally...so i gotta wait :smh:

How do you keep enough space on your HD?

3 weeks ago yall were not buying 2K. Live only.

And now.....lol

still some dudes picking Live...
"daring to be different"

I could see if there was no such thing as internet, demos, reviews, etc; but all of Live's flaws and trash is plastered all over the net and dudes still wanna cop.. maybe $20 is that much of a difference to some.

Did you reserve the regular copy or do you have to reserve one of those other overly priced editions?

How do you keep enough space on your HD?

I honestly don't play many games. Just 2K every year and a FPS I can find on sale every now and then. I delete a 2K once i'm done with it.

Had no idea this was dropping so soon.

Prob gonna hold off until the season starts. Preoccupied with Destiny 2 atm.

Will check in here for some opinions though

still some dudes picking Live...
"daring to be different"

I could see if there was no such thing as internet, demos, reviews, etc; but all of Live's flaws and trash is plastered all over the net and dudes still wanna cop.. maybe $20 is that much of a difference to some.

Or some people make their own decisions and like what they like and don’t care about reviews and outside opionions.

For the MyPark guys:

What kind of build y’all going with this year? :nerd:

Thinking about a Driving & Finishing/Rebounding big man or some type of Shot Creator SF... I want to be a Playmaking PG but my handle skills are terrible :lol:

Back
Top Bottom