Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

so my team is 11-14. I just lost my first game as a starter, against the Hornets, they were on fire and hitting everything. After the loss, it was a cut scene about lossing by big margins (lost by 20); so I kinda feel like it was forced just to fit the cut scene in. I almost wanna say my sliders or whatever was lowered cause EVERYONE on my team played poorly and mind you, I blew the warriors out not that many games before lol.

Driving and kicking. The defense just seems to collapse often then I remember. Didn't play much of 2K17 though.

driving and kicking... ahhh I think I may have noticed it.
PNR has been hard for me paired with the fact that the Big Men have butter hands, they struggle to catch and once they bobble and fumble with it, you dont get the assist lol

so my team is 11-14. I just lost my first game as a starter, against the Hornets, they were on fire and hitting everything. After the loss, it was a cut scene about lossing by big margins (lost by 20); so I kinda feel like it was forced just to fit the cut scene in. I almost wanna say my sliders or whatever was lowered cause EVERYONE on my team played poorly and mind you, I blew the warriors out not that many games before lol.

I also think some of the games are pre decided to fit in a cut scene

I also think some of the games are pre decided to fit in a cut scene

yeah makes sense.
Like nothing was working, and they started cooking me lol. I really almost never lose games when I start/get starter minutes, def. not that bad as I did. And the cut scene FIT TOO PERFECT to my loss lol.

We should start a league for PS4. Only people who are willing to Finish the league.

We'll keep it small with 8 ppl.

if you get vc for head to head games and you can go more than one season with new draft classes, i'm down.

lol @ getting cooked by the CPU

lillard is no slouch.

my dude was screaming in the mic the night of release...

he goes "MAN STEPH CURRY IS ON SOME BS. HE HAS 62 IN THE THIRD"

i was like "bruh, what difficulty are you playing on?"

he cut me off before i finished; "PRO!!!!"

the AI is MUCH improved.

i noticed that the patch did include things other than "easier dunks" even though they said the patch had zero gameplay adjustments.

now i do pullups or dunks instead of layups.....guess i have to remaster driving. LOL at least until next patch.

56512704-D706-437C-A31A-9DDBBC448C29.jpeg
1415CF7F-7E58-4410-92B4-098DE5BC9E6D.jpeg
26D198AE-77FE-447D-BA5B-7E1CB7CC8179.jpeg

Need these in the game

driving and kicking... ahhh I think I may have noticed it.
PNR has been hard for me paired with the fact that the Big Men have butter hands, they struggle to catch and once they bobble and fumble with it, you dont get the assist lol

Good. Because there are far too few unforced turnovers in the 2K Series. The fumbles are always a good addition

Back
Top Bottom