Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Seems like everybody is focused on Myplayer but since l never really play that mode don't care really. Has MyLeague and the online counterpart been improved any?

Seems like everybody is focused on Myplayer but since l never really play that mode don't care really. Has MyLeague and the online counterpart been improved any?
Those modes didn't really change at all aside from running smoother which is a good thing

I play those modes the most too and I thought they were fine as is so I'm glad nothing was overhauled

Hmm cause I've been trying to get the old NT 2K Leagues back up and running but the interface and draft stuff specifically for the online leagues has been maddening to navigate.

So can anyone dunk yet in this game?

My guys dunk rating is pretty high but I'm still doing layups on the fast break.

i noticed that the patch did include things other than "easier dunks" even though they said the patch had zero gameplay adjustments.

now i do pullups or dunks instead of layups.....guess i have to remaster driving. LOL at least until next patch.
I always hated how unskilled players start their layup animations so far away from the basket.

But of course 2K will give in and make things easier. I read that full court passes are back now.

I don't get them

this my player storyline is so stupid lmao

ur a former DJ who played a couple streetball games and ur instantly on an nba team

Ahhh
Far fetched but it’s a game

But some teams do hold try outs

And not in the nba yet
But my boy Frank Nitty is a regular 9-5 Manager at Verizon
Doesn’t practice or nothing and cooked nba level talent at the Drew league

Now it’s in Asia just off the buzz from social media playing ball waiting on a call from the league

And I coach college ball and two of my players are trying of players are trying out for G league and were top performers

I always hated how unskilled players start their layup animations so far away from the basket.

But of course 2K will give in and make things easier. I read that full court passes are back now.

I don't get them

like, i was dunking fine...see the videos...

that's a unique skill since "NOBODY CAN DUNK"

now, it's not unique.....they made it easy so it's more attainable...

instead of trying really hard to understand the physics.....they cried.

and 2k caved.

what the kids don't understand is this;

if you make it easy enough that people who "CANT" do it, now CAN do it.....how much easier did that just make it for the people who CAN do it already?

what is easier than easy?

dropped 28 in my first pro am walkon game with a 73 ovr....after not playing 2 days. LMAO we came back from 18 down.

Back
Top Bottom