Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I would hope so. Spending 2 hours perfecting a virtual jumpshot is damn near obsessive but hey we all have that one addiction.

spending 2 hours literally crying on a message board forum about how un-enjoyable a game you constantly play is worse, or nah?

same dudes who search youtube for "best jumper" then come on here crying about open shot make % LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also,

STILL NO VIDEOS,

JUST TEARS AND BACKHANDED, PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE MENTIONS OF MY NAMES WITH LIKES OF PEOPLE WITH HURT FEELINGS

LMAOOOO

what's worse

me spending 2 hours creating a jumpshot (then hitting jumpers at a high enough rate to be called a "cheater")

OR

spending those same 2 hours posting on niketalk how trash 2k is because you can't make a wide open jumper?

what is worse, shots?

what is worse?

the thought of dudes who have been on NT for decades talmbout "obsession" is quite hilarious.....to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
am i the best? no idea.

best NTer on PS? clearly. not even close.

you dudes wouldn't dare play a mycareer game on pro with a 60 ovr, let alone score 18 in park games with one.

post vids or stop mentioning me.

Lmaoooo dude thinks he’s nice because he beats up on trash comp ....again playing randoms in pro am doesn’t mean your good pro am is a absolute cesspool ...we seen those bum *** videos you’re not good ....get help fam you take this wayyyyy to seriously especially to be so trash

Lmaoooo dude thinks he’s nice because he beats up on trash comp ....again playing randoms in pro am doesn’t mean your good pro am is a absolute cesspool ...we seen those bum *** videos you’re not good ....get help fam you take this wayyyyy to seriously especially to be so trash

LESS COMMENTS

MORE VIDEOS

literally 300 pages over 2 threads...

literally no videos.

none.

not one.

ever.

i told DC yall not even worthy of my presence in this post.

peace.

(keep the comments, not videos, coming, though. he'll update me on twitter.)

This thread was soooo much better without @enphan .

Why you do this DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican :lol:.

People act weird in here man. It's like....on one end....you have people who just play bad basketball....and get upset at the game for reacting realistically to variable situations.

On the other end....you got the 2K snobs who swear that there somehow can't be honest gripes and improvements upon the game....and if you do suggest an area where the gameplay can improve....its you, not the game.

Then you got the people who swear everybody is complaining about the game when its clear most enjoy it.

Then you got @enphan whos downright acts like a 12 year old :lol:. Why so damn defensive man. We get it. You enjoy playing pro am and being good at it. That's wassup. Relax :rofl:

I don't know, there are much more leagues, sponsors and bigger bags for things like that now. Just because the and1 mixtape fizzled doesn't mean it died, it just evolved (hence the stupid *** 2k18 myplayer story).

Again, regionally, there are still leagues.

But on a NATIONAL basis, nobody is checking for "streetball" anymore.

I agree that you dudes could post videos of some of the issues you believe you are having.

Enphan is Enphan. You know how he rolls.

I agree that you dudes could post videos of some of the issues you believe you are having.

Enphan is Enphan. You know how he rolls.

mogs mention me, not the other way around.

i don't want videos of them being trash, i already assume such

let me see videos of your highlights, since its so easy and my videos are so trash.

the first video i posted in the 17 thread

all i saw was "NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR TRASH VIDEOS"

got me honorable mention feature on 2ktv....

WHO ELSE HAD A CLIP FEATURED ON 2kTV?

NOBODY?

cool.

must be because you're too involved in the competitive pro am scene and don't get a chance to pull off highlights because the comp is stiff, right?

LULZ

(but, then, why would you be complaining about missing open layups?)

Back
Top Bottom