Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I would say that is an accomplishment
Maybe if 2K is your day job :lol:

It'd be one thing if they highlighted performances but literally anyone in the park can park can get a highlight off real quick
Plus, they probably get submissions for those things up the a** and I doubt they actually sit there and go through each one. Probably picked at random because sometimes they be stale

Maybe if 2K is your day job :lol:

It'd be one thing if they highlighted performances but literally anyone in the park can park can get a highlight off real quick
Plus, they probably get submissions for those things up the a** and I doubt they actually sit there and go through each one. Probably picked at random because sometimes they be stale

literally anybody

except you

which makes you a

nobody?

cool.

It's gonna be inside the bag right? lol
bag_code.b3ecd5c53cd0.jpg
i remember one time they had something like this for cod or halo on doritos bags and it was straight on the outside of the bag. i remember just taking pics of the codes with my cell phone lol

Either way, it is an accomplishment.

It is a form of recognition.

Not really that deep.

the hate runs deep on NT

attention.....you get it, they want it.

literally everybody.

yet....i'm the only one in here featured...

how does that work?

Tried playing in MyPark do people avoid getting next with me since I'm only a 65?? :lol:

I saw a spot was open to get next I join then both dudes just bounce on me as the game was almost over

Man I swear the online vs shooting has changed I was wetting it up the other day now it’s brick city on good releases

Just made a PM/Finisher PG, but imma have to put him on standby til 2k turns up the timer on hold ball too long

Tried playing in MyPark do people avoid getting next with me since I'm only a 65?? :lol:

I saw a spot was open to get next I join then both dudes just bounce on me as the game was almost over
i swear that's the one thing I hate about MyPark. People claim they're good, but they run away from competition & players that don't have a maxed out overall. Like just playing the freaking game my niccah. Too many people running around or just standing steal. 2K needs to boot these people that don't be doing ish but taking up space.

Anyway, today was my first day with 2K and I'm loving park for the most part. Only complaint I have is the lag especially when I'm on defense.
Has anybody created a NikeTalk shirt to sport in the park? I would love to see a nice amount of us running around with them on.

Was playing a summer league game last night and the blimp showed up in that small *** gym, during a timeout, kinda stuck in the ceiling. :lol: On a gameplay note this is the best that I ever remember directional passing working.

i swear that's the one thing I hate about MyPark. People claim they're good, but they run away from competition & players that don't have a maxed out overall. Like just playing the freaking game my niccah. Too many people running around or just standing steal. 2K needs to boot these people that don't be doing ish but taking up space.

Anyway, today was my first day with 2K and I'm loving park for the most part. Only complaint I have is the lag especially when I'm on defense.
Has anybody created a NikeTalk shirt to sport in the park? I would love to see a nice amount of us running around with them on.

this has been the case tho lol. it's always been like that, since like 16'. people assume that if your rating is low, your score is low.

this has been the case tho lol. it's always been like that, since like 16'. people assume that if your rating is low, your score is low.
i know, but it's still crazy. Had a dude that didn't want to play with me at first because I was a 70 something & he was an 80 something. We did end up playing together and managed to go on a 5-6 game win streak mainly because of my play style. He was ranked higher but was missing all kinds of open 3 point shots (while talking on the phone with an EA rep about how his madden account got locked over something MUT related).

Man. Played yesterday. It was great.
Not sure if it was the patch, my guy getting better, badges or what.
But my guy is playing extremely well, the team too.

I think the overall season team chemistry grade helps too, I really believe that.
I'm at a B-B+ right now and my team mates are playing really good and they are catching passes better, I had 10 assists in the first quarter.

i know, but it's still crazy. Had a dude that didn't want to play with me at first because I was a 70 something & he was an 80 something. We did end up playing together and managed to go on a 5-6 game win streak mainly because of my play style. He was ranked higher but was missing all kinds of open 3 point shots (while talking on the phone with an EA rep about how his madden account got locked over something MUT related).

oh wow lol
that's crazy
and yo, I hate when dudes be on the mic just talking and doing other stuff.
Last two times I played, one dudes was playing and rapping me his new song, and the last guy was arguing with an older gentleman in the background cause the older guy asked him to make him a sandwich. Between that and being called the N word, I don't even fool with the mic and I turn the sound off lol.

made a new character last night

KD build

dropped 20 in all three intro park games

dropped.....2 in NBA debut LMAO

has almost 3 times as many badges as my pure lock build. (the badges you can actually upgrade)

Back
Top Bottom