Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

I'm indifferent about Lavar and his shenanigans, but I have nothing but props what he's done to bring awareness to the Big Baller Brand.

People were scoffing at the outrageous price of his shoes months ago, now they're going to be featured in a video game that millions will be buy.

Respect.

A rookie that hasn't played a game has his signature shoe in a video game already. People let their weird anger towards Lavar let them not see the big picture.
Not really a signature shoe when all you did was get a big Chinese investor to create a shoe in a factory

IMG_8010.JPG

Hoping for no delayed movements, like when I go to rebound and end up jumping twice while the other team is running running a fast break.

Looking for better button response and also hoping the ice skating is fixed this year.

Can't even front man, I've been a 2K head since 2010 but everything about NBA Live outside of graphics and gameplay is better than 2K

The presentation, experience, everything

Unfortunately they're lacking in the 2 most important parts of the game :lol:

Can't even front man, I've been a 2K head since 2010 but everything about NBA Live outside of graphics and gameplay is better than 2K

I'm rooting for Live to continue to build on their improvements of this year for their next iteration of the game next year, they definitely had me impressed.

But those stiff 3D models, they can't even make the improved gameplay movement look better either. Is it really that hard for Live to get similar 3D model-making technology that 2K has? They're EA for crying out loud, they can use some of that Madden money to get that technology to improve their NBA Live games.

Live is really not that good or close to 2k. I didn't like it that much. A lot of glitches still and the animations are weird

i've been on 2Ks head about presentation and "in game experience" for years. live 2k10 had crowd noise/atmosphere on lock. 2k continues to struggle and hasnt done much to fix it

NBA Live 18 thread was/is popping too. It made me try it out; like stated above; they def. took a step in the right direction, just not a big enough step for me to consider buying it over 2k18.

Live is really not that good or close to 2k. I didn't like it that much. A lot of glitches still and the animations are weird

That is still to be blamed on the mediocre 3D models that they are still using.

I believe if NBA Live uses more advanced technology to make 3D models that are close to the ones that NBA 2K uses, then the animations will be on-par with the animations used in the most modern "triple A" 3D games.

Everything else is still dramatically improved upon from the previous 3 NBA Live games.......the glitches don't phase me because NBA 2K games have had similar amount of glitches of their own prior to a December patch.

NBA Live 18 thread was/is popping too. It made me try it out; like stated above; they def. took a step in the right direction, just not a big enough step for me to consider buying it over 2k18.

NBA Live 18 is almost there, and I applaud them for finally putting a lot more effort into this iteration of NBA Live than in years past.

This is the effort all NBA gaming fans want to see out of EA and NBA Live for the last 5-6 years, and they're finally showing that effort.

All Time Teams and 16 new Classic Teams are coming to 2K18

Back
Top Bottom