Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

finished "the one" mode, that was really decent/good BUT no matter how you slice it, once you get to the league, it'll be just like NBA 2k my player lol

IF NBA 2k had/adds drew, dyckman, rucker, crossover league, etc; it'll be a wrap
They should've really just made this NBA street

Played play now mode and the game play is just bad man, looks like, delayed movements, shooting also seems TOOO easy, even tho I had GSW, I literally hit 8-8 from 3 with KD, 8-8 with Klay, and 7-9 with Curry. Even was cooking with Young and Casspi.

played that live demo......holy crap that game feels/plays/looks so good.....im comparing it to 2k17 though, im SURE 2k18 will match up or be better cause if not live is serious competition in 2 more years.

at this point ill probably cop both

2k for offline stuff

live for online multiplayer because we know 2k aint fixing those servers.

I think it was fun.
Def. didn't look, play, or feel good, imo
graphics still horrible, sneakers are the best looking thing
Nick Young & Zach Lavine look terrible

IMG_20170815_102654.jpg

giphy.gif

1998-1999 NY KNICKS CLASSIC TEAM CONFIRMED............................

LETS GO, FAM

Last edited:
All Time teams make a lot more sense than the classic teams. Both are welcomed though.

2k needs to fix servers
Tighten up/ tone down on some of the animations
Speed up the jump shooting animations for some releases.
Get rid of purchasing VC. This is the main reason why I don't even bother to play pro-am

2k looks so beautiful . Love the all time teams being added to and the classic teams . I always play with the unofficial classic teams through the downloadable rosters.
. Hopefully it plays good and they fixed the gameplay issues. Couldn't stand 17 , I stayed playing 16.

Will cop both live and 2k..

Back
Top Bottom