Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Playing with the shot creator a lot more, realized it may be the best way to get your shot right and may take a long time to get right. Trying to get the right form combo, release speed to match a timing that feels natural to me.

That glitch was wack, just play games ....the XP acquired during games is much more than that lil XP for pratices.

I personally got ~5k XP running a 2v2 drill yesterday in a loss. (Thanks Kyle Lowry) I think the glitch is extremely worth it if you can get >1k XP per drill.

Personally I feel that the badges currently have my 6:nerd:vr player, performing better because of them. But that's all pure speculation as I'm not REALLY sure what the badges do. Are they more of an attribute boost for when your player is specific situations? EX: If I take a contested jumper/layup, the 'Difficult Shots' badge will kick in and increase your chances of making said shot?

Turn off the shot meter people.

Take it back to the days where we watching the shooting form to release

Took this advice and I like it a lot more. Watching the shooting motion feels more natural than trying to deadeye the meter.

smh can't access anything in my crib. Trying to put on my henny shirt and fire red 3s.. 2K doesn't want me to be fresh at the park B.

Dudes hooping with glocks now :rofl:

DAC4C2CA-655D-4B35-9337-C7A83CB820A1.png

493C12B5-8CE4-4EA6-997C-1DEC1082F952.png

150F99A7-919E-4142-A423-DCB7814E9203.png

06107E7E-EA02-4EB9-BD39-A09DC995CE6E.png

A9E64284-EDC5-44ED-A90A-4AAB9E9766E9.png

I can’t fam

lol I hate this. I'm gonna spazz if it see 1 more damn Gucci, off/white, vlone, lean cup with googly eyes shirt

lol dudes really put a belt on a shirt

Anyway to wear Nike nba socks in my Career? I bought every sock in the nba store but everytime we play it’s either blue, white or black socks with no Nike logo while the other opposing team has Nike nba socks.

I equipped each one but still a no go.

Also, I think my team traded new people. I was like wtf when I seen new faces on shoot around and on my bench. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom